Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Opinions on the ARTPOP app after 3 weeks?

GreenEyes

App  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still use the App?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

GreenEyes

The ARTPOP App has been out for almost a month along with the album, do you still use the app all the time? Did you expect more? Have you deleted it from your phone/device? 

I thought the app was a really cool idea, but i thought we could do more with it when we first got it. I mean, it is over 300 mb of storage, that is huge for a app. And all we get is a little chat thing, .gif maker, and a music player for the album? 

I know updates and cooler things are coming, but i just want to delete it because it is a bit boring :noparty: Was cool for a week, but now it is just a waste of space till the new things come :(

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was expecting something fun on the app like tap tap revenge or something. If it wasn't so slow and laggy for me though I might use it more often. The chat needs some work the most

i was addicted to it on the first week, now im just pissed cause my aura looks like **** and i hate that ugly shade of green

Michelle

Now and then.Today I made a GIF and listened to ARTPOP through it because I was bored out my mind, but really I was not impressed at all from the beginning.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Michelle

I don't get any props for my creations  :cry: Underrated artist. I use it quite often 

I can't even figure out how to kow what GIFS they like or whatever... :smh:

TBH I prob will delete it until they update it with good things to play with.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

I think it's cool, but I don't use it much anymore. Once they begin adding and updating things, the app has potential to be amazing!

I couldn't download it and haven't tried again. It's probably too much storage for my little phone too. I may try again though, if it'll work.

AyaKara

How do you get the app, buy a digital copy of the album? I don't have it, but it wasn't something for me when I tried it at the POP UP gallery.

Archived