💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

NA Cities Still "Missing"

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

littlemjade

I hope she comes to one of the Carolina's or TN so I can go to a second show with my friend!! I'm already going to the Atlanta show but by myself... :(

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga's facebook page released a post stating that there will be an announcement out Tuesday morning regarding Atlantic City!

DeleteMyAccount

i was going to say milwaukee, wisconsin but if the summerfest gig is legit then i'll be happy :)

Yes, and thank god she made an announcement that she IS coming.  Why would you skip Wisconsin?  We have some of the biggest venues in the country.

Hausofpopmusic

Yes, and thank god she made an announcement that she IS coming.  Why would you skip Wisconsin?  We have some of the biggest venues in the country.

Yes I'm so happy Milwaukee is getting added!! So many artists skip Milwaukee it's such a shame. I wonder if this is at Summerfest?

Can we talk about how there's two more east coast dates being added? No!!! I hope she announces more Midwest dates tomorrow, do you think she will? I thought the Tulsa date was a given since she cancelled it during BTWB but apparently not the case here!!!! !!!angry!!!

as for Atlantic City it is definitely going to be at Boardwalk Hall - the hurricane didn't affect the arena, and there was a concert there and have continued to be concerts there since about two weeks after the flooding had occurred, I would be shocked if that put her in any other venue in AC 

homomo

Saskatoon or Regina, SK tbh :nails:

She was supposed to come to Saskatoon back in 09 for the Fame Kills tour with Kanye. But obviously that didn't happen.

Will I get a refund if I buy tickets and she adds more dates later and I buy different tickets to a closer venue? The closest is 5 and a half hours away.

crazydreams427

and some of the biggests fans! i can't wait to finally see her!

crazydreams427

Yes I'm so happy Milwaukee is getting added!! So many artists skip Milwaukee it's such a shame. I wonder if this is at Summerfest?

i agree that it's a shame! and yes it's at summerfest. no m&g packages for the show though even though i wouldn't be able to afford it lol

Hausofpopmusic

i agree that it's a shame! and yes it's at summerfest. no m&g packages for the show though even though i wouldn't be able to afford it lol

I ended up getting LMZ for Milwaukee.

Archived