TheMontebello 1,336 Posted August 22, 2025 Share Posted August 22, 2025 Do you guys remember Diana Vickers? She was on X-Factor, released some pop perfection and sorta disappeared, but I was very surprised she released a new song today and it's great! Her announcement got like 7 likes on twitter so I thought I should help spread it because I really liked the song! Enjoy! You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
imnotyourbabe10 6,120 Posted August 23, 2025 Share Posted August 23, 2025 Was delighted to see this! I still actively have Once, Boy I Met In Paris, Music to Make the Boys Cry, Cinderella, and Blame Game on my rotation. They still sound pretty fresh! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.