Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fox News Compliments Lady Gaga?

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

pie-kun

That's Liz Smith, she is a very famous New York socialite and one of the most successful entertainment reporters/columnists ever.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not "Fox News", its Liz Smith, she's a gossip columnist. Looks like just a guest opinion piece on the internet.

Tonight on Fox News they said Lady Gaga is wrong about fracking and doesn't know what she's talking about, and is a bad influence on her 30 million twitter followers.

TBH Fox probably put this up to bash Miley more than to praise Gaga. (I'm speaking only of Fox's interest in it, rather than Liz Smith's intent.) Although, I think it's also the case that they won't necessarily be as ideologically committed when talking about pop music as they are on some other subjects.

Yay!! :party:

they hated her, HATED

this. They tend to constantly bash her, like most of the time Im actually surprised lol. Usually they are dragging her as if she killed their grandmothers :smh:

EDIT: Not these people but, everytime I hear something about Gaga from FN its usually not very nice

Uh... I'm not sure whether I should like this or roll my eyes. I thought conservative news channels hated artists like her. Then again they seem to stan for Miley at times. So I will take it as a good thing that they're hilighting her talent. That's great.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived