Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Can someone explain the tickets/packages for sale on the ARTPOP tour?

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

GagaisHotAF

What is the Little Monster Zone? Is it worth it? And can you get that package during the pre-sale? AND are there any details on meet and greets? 

Probably on Grindr

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

this thread was status worthy tbh

Coming from the one who makes a thread about a penis necklace :rip:

Coming from the one who makes a thread about a penis necklace :rip:

That necklace is the most gorgeous thing since Gaga's bad romance video.

I "Joined" this morning & didn't receive a code at all ... still waiting.... my friend join literally 10 to 2pm and "joined" the event and got sent a code about an hour after they went on sale :( therefore I bought the Little Monster Zone :) I just wanna be in this pit or "INSIDE THE STAGE" as Gaga puts it :) 

GagaisHotAF

I "Joined" this morning & didn't receive a code at all ... still waiting.... my friend join literally 10 to 2pm and "joined" the event and got sent a code about an hour after they went on sale :( therefore I bought the Little Monster Zone :) I just wanna be in this pit or "INSIDE THE STAGE" as Gaga puts it :)

What is the Little Monster Zone exactly? 

Probably on Grindr

Can someone just explain to me all the seating options for the tour? What is little monster zone? Where can you purchase little monster zone tickets? Ugh I never ever got to see gaga :(

GagaisHotAF

Can someone just explain to me all the seating options for the tour? What is little monster zone? Where can you purchase little monster zone tickets? Ugh I never ever got to see gaga :(

I am confused as well. 

Probably on Grindr

Archived