Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I'm sad, I'm sad.. I'm so sad!

Joeygagamonster

Featured Posts

Don't be sad   :hug:  I'm sure she will add more dates,  and maybe one of those will be near you 

I feel your pain, OP. ( I'm from Upper Montclair, NJ. )

It's going to take me like 3+ hours to get to MSG, but I guess I'll have to deal. :noparty:

britneylopez99

notice the big gap in dates between June 2 and June 30? yea, us too. i have a feeling the dates are not done just yet ;)

i feel like if theres demand shell add second dates in toronto, nyc, and other big cities between those weeks

Batwings

Look on the bright side. You could live in the Southeast and have to drive to Atlanta every single time you want to see a concert because most performers won't go anywhere else in this region.  :laughga:

you are still in the united states, she has like 20 dates there, you could still go to one of them, other countries only have like 2 or 3 dates  :roll:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

She hasn't come to my country and probably never will. :awkney:

At least she travels the US and probably is going to a city near yours. :awkney:

I'm hoping she adds more dates. Last time I bought a Tacoma ticket (2.5 hours away from me), then several days later she announced a Portland date (which is only 25 minutes away from me).

LutheranMonster

I'm hoping she adds more dates. Last time I bought a Tacoma ticket (2.5 hours away from me), then several days later she announced a Portland date (which is only 25 minutes away from me).

So did like everyone else in Portland, gladly my super late purchase was a blessing in disguise I guess.

Think she'll end up adding Portland? If she doesn't, this will be the first actual tour that doesn't include Portland.

Look on the bright side. You could live in the Southeast and have to drive to Atlanta every single time you want to see a concert because most performers won't go anywhere else in this region.  :laughga:

North Carolina Problems... 

Archived