Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears

Featured Posts

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smooth Criminal

Britney: Piece Of Me has already outsold Celine, Elton and Shania on StubHub.

posted on January 23, 2014 at 6:21pm EST

Britney Spears’ residency is the top Las Vegas show of the year at online ticket retailer StubHub.

Britney: Piece Of Me, which began Dec. 27 at Planet Hollywood, has already outsold Las Vegas residencies by Celine Dion, Elton John, Shania Twain and Rod Stewart on StubHub’s 2013/2014 list. It is also the third highest-selling Las Vegas residency ever, behind only Celine Dion’s show which began in 2011 and Elton John’s, which began in 2009.

Spears has only performed four shows so far, but tickets are available through September.

StubHub declined to provide exact sales figures, but said 14% of all tickets sold for her show so far this year were for her February 14 show.

I see....the Original Princess of Pop still slaying & getting up there with the Legends!

tumblr_mw3i9aCHa71s7ub96o1_400.gif

http://www.buzzfeed.com/hunterschwarz/britney-spears-already-the-biggest-las-vegas-residency-of-th

Kermit the frog

Very unfair for such a mediocre (not to say horrible) show with lip-synching.

Happy for her. I have seen some videos from the show and she dance better in some of them. And others she looks really boring. The lipsyncing does not suprise me. She been doing that her whole carrer  :coffee:

britney-spears_piece-of-me_laenecontecho

Britney Spears's Las Vegas residency has already become the top Las Vegas show of the year, according to a report.

Online ticket retailer StubHub reports that the singer's 'Piece Of Me' show has already outsold similar residencies by Celine Dion, Elton John, Shania Twain and Rod Stewart.

n-BRITNEY-SPEARS-PIECE-OF-ME-large570.jp

2iuc13s.jpg

The show is also the third highest-selling Las Vegas residency ever, behind Dion's show, which began in 2011, and John's, which kicked off in 2009.

Spears has so far performed four shows of her two-year stint, but tickets are on sale through to September this year.

The star recently previewed a package of remixes for her song 'It Should Be Easy' from her latest album Britney Jean, which her publicist confirmed to Digital Spy is a club-only release.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a546348/britney-spears-vegas-residency-outsells-celine-dion-elton-john.html

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived