musician

Britney Spears

Mills

Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears

Featured Posts

LoyalMonster

I was 11 back then and had the cd.'Lucky' was one of my favourites.I feel old now when I hear it was 15 years ago.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GovernmentHookah

This ages me tremendously! I remember this era (late 90s) like it was today and it was, in my opinion, a fun time in pop culture and this album represented this particular era perfectly.

PaperIz

holy **** the little amount of respect i had for her...poof gone

what? :awkney:

omg shes actually a good singer 

she really is :legend: I wish she would show it more.

Anderson123

All of Britney's albums always have 50% good tracks, 50% fillers (To me), but right now I'm listening to In The Zone and I can honestly say that this is probably my favorite album by her. The album actually feels like an album.

Breathe On Me, Early Mornin' & Touch of My Hand. :legend:

TailoredGuilts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUhynUVR-3o

I know everyone just loves to call Britney talentless and terrible singer and blah blah blah.... But after hearing the new stripped down (Seriously almost ZERO vocal backing) acoustic version of "Perfume" that also features vocals of Sia who wrote the song with her (Love their harmonizing at the end FLAWLESS)...

This is seriously her best vocals ever, especially on the verses and the post chorus hook... I can't imagine HOW anyone can say such things. Believe it or not, the chorus of the song is actually a very hard key to sing in... and I totally commend her (fully aware of what the public thinks of her singing) to have released such a raw and vulnerable song when she's become and electro dance pop princess. Props to you Brit! Literally have this version on repeat right now! *ends rant* Sorry y'all... just had to share this!

It's really really cool!

I heard it an hour ago and I loved it, much more than the album version. Sia's vocals are amazing.

Blue Jeans

Meh autotune does wonders, but you're right this version is great

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Justin Drew Bieber

Isn't this her last tour? If I were her I would give it as much effort as possible.

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived