1. 1. Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears

Featured Posts

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She rly does, it's just that her microphone is turned off :awesome:

she thinks it's on but it's not :ewclausney:

Pure Adrenaline

The biggest joke is that she performs Perfume SITTING on the stage, not moving, HOLDING a microphone and still lip-synching :smh:

That song is not even good vocally in the studio version, she would surely handle it, but no :rip:

omg :lmao:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Pure Adrenaline

with moments like this I really appreciate Gaga as performer the way she is slay mamma  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

I love Britney so much but why wouldn't she sing live? I mean can't she sing at all?

Sometimes I wonder if she really can't sing anymore and hires a singer to record her songs. It's not a bad idea considering that any good singer with a good range can imitate her voice :flop:

My Little Phoney

The biggest joke is that she performs Perfume SITTING on the stage, not moving, HOLDING a microphone and still lip-synching :smh:

That song is not even good vocally in the studio version, she would surely handle it, but no :rip:

She's a joke

Sometimes I wonder if she really can't sing anymore and hires a singer to record her songs. It's not a bad idea considering that any good singer with a good range can imitate her voice :flop:

She does that. She hires a singer called Myah Marie to record vocals for the album. She's credited as "backing vocal" but there are tracks that the voice is just too different from Britney's like Trouble For Me and Passanger. On Body Ache you can hear when the voice goes from Britney to Myah and then Britney again.

She does that. She hires a singer called Myah Marie to record vocals for the album. She's credited as "backing vocal" but there are tracks that the voice is just too different from Britney's like Trouble For Me and Passanger. On Body Ache you can hear when the voice goes from Britney to Myah and then Britney again.

OMG  :udidnt:

The response Myah gave to the accusations:

'... while I am so grateful for the opportunity to provide background vocals for Britney Spears on a small number of her most recent works, I most certainly cannot take credit for her tremendous talent as a singer'

:derpga:

Lol, I mean it's not that she can't sing at all, a few notes wouldn't hurt

Do you hear that? It's poison.

This is embarassing, at least she should pre-record some vocals like in the Femme Fatale tour but I think it's very embarassing to see her perform BOMT or OIDIA with that same teenager girl voice from 15 years ago.

Also she said in a recent interview she always sings live :rip:

Maybe if she danced properly I wouldn't want her to sing live, or at least pre-record some vocals.

It's sad to see her lypsync to Perfume while she's seated.

Also I think she's a little fat, she should lose weight tbh

http://sketchtoy.com/57760673

Dance properly ? Are you kidding me ? It's the BEST she's danced since forever ! She's not half-assing things this time so please stop. 

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived