musician

Britney Spears

Mills

Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

Danja, the hit producer behind Blackout and Circus,  reveals three demos he had been working on.

The first demo is a Circus outtake (not Britneys vocals), the second is a Blackout 2.0 style instrumental for Britney Jean, and the third demo is a remix of Hot as Ice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX7RNWHadAg&feature=youtu.be

the BJ demo is fire :gaga:

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope he manages to make the cut on the next album

Although I can see why Brit passed on them two demo's. He's made much better work for her.

BuzzcutSeason

I hope he manages to make the cut on the next album

Although I can see why Brit passed on them two demo's. He's made much better work for her.

Agreed.  And i still listen to Blackout to this day! 

And now that i hear his voice i've heard it in lik everyone of her songs.

Will.i.am isn't even competition when it comes to him, he is the best with britney.

did anybody else hear that one demo called Unbroken??

Agreed.  And i still listen to Blackout to this day! 

And now that i hear his voice i've heard it in lik everyone of her songs.

Will.i.am isn't even competition when it comes to him, he is the best with britney.

did anybody else hear that one demo called Unbroken??

Yeah. Unbroken was from the FF sessions with Fraser T. Smith.

Blue Jeans

the BJ demo is amazing, and better than any songs WIlliam produced on that of an album :coffee:

We could of got a blackout 2.0 :cry:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

goldenrealm

I thought BJ stands for something naughty but then suddenly I realize it actually stand for Britney Jean :awkney:

Antichrist

In that case don't make a reply in something you don't care :tea:

Who said I don't care? :smh: I said I don't care much. So pls.

PaperIz

o<(+_+)>o

First of all, I am not shading Britney or any dancers. I understand that dancing also requires some skill. But, in all seriousness, is Britney just a dancer? I mean ever since she started her career, her singing has been simple and ok at best (or even non existent). Her songwriting is also very minimal at best, with most of her songs being written or almost entirely written by someone else. And she doesn't have any production skills or any sort in musical instrument skill. I think that her fame came mostly from her dancing ability and her looks.

What do you think?

She writes plenty of songs, she doesn't have an excellent range but that doesn't mean her vocals are non-existent, also she can play the piano. Britney is everything. 

o<(+_+)>o

First of all, I am not shading Britney or any dancers. I understand that dancing also requires some skill. But, in all seriousness, is Britney just a dancer? I mean ever since she started her career, her singing has been simple and ok at best (or even non existent). Her songwriting is also very minimal at best, with most of her songs being written or almost entirely written by someone else. And she doesn't have any production skills or any sort in musical instrument skill. I think that her fame came mostly from her dancing ability and her looks.

What do you think?

Before you make such a statement do some research...

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived