💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

let's face it guys, artRave is gonna be short.

I really don't see why people have a problem with that...

VforVendetta

Not at all, although it depends. If you're going to be in the Golden Circle, there will be obviously be more gays and females. If you're anywhere else, you won't see many gay guys or at least not gay guys dressed up with weaves, chains, fetish clothing, shirtless, etc.

Remember that in Greece the economy isn't doing so well, and older people can afford A LOT more than students, so you'll see more couples, families and such in the seats and GA than you would at other shows.

But I think you'll be in the Golden Circle? It won't be awkward tbh, unless a gay guy finds you hot :hor: or perhaps you'll find out something? :fan:

No, I won't be in the Golden zone cause the guys I'm going with can't afford the money and they are straight as well and I don't know how well they would digest what they could see also. :fan:

No, I won't be in the Golden zone cause the guys I'm going with can't afford the money and they are straight as well and I don't know how well they would digest what they could see also. :fan:

Then you'll be fine. Hopefully you're more in the front, the further you're in the front, the more fun the experience (dancing, singing along, etc)

I'm pretty sure LADY GAGA has enough money

- no profit, no show. Last show in Mexico City was a flop. ARTPOP era is much less successful, and Livenation knows that.

- stage costs a lot to transport, and again, no profit, no show

- Mexican ticket prices are low. No profit, no show

- the tour ends November 24th, Livenation, Gga and various other sources say

- the tour isn't coming to Latin America, because they don't allow her to, Gaga said backstage.

MonsterOfSpain

I scared that Tel Aviv date will be cancelled due to Israel & Palestine conflict  :giveup:

MTE

drinkmytears

- no profit, no show. Last show in Mexico City was a flop. ARTPOP era is much less successful, and Livenation knows that.

- stage costs a lot to transport, and again, no profit, no show

- Mexican ticket prices are low. No profit, no show

- the tour ends November 24th, Livenation, Gga and various other sources say

- the tour isn't coming to Latin America, because they don't allow her to, Gaga said backstage.

It wasn't a flop. It soldout with almost 40,000 tickets and made over $2million. If you're referencing that Marry the Night video, that's because the encore took a good 15 minutes as Gaga was sick and people assumed the show had ended. You can see people running back into the stadium. Let me know when 38,000 people go to see you perform.

VforVendetta

Then you'll be fine. Hopefully you're more in the front, the further you're in the front, the more fun the experience (dancing, singing along, etc)

I'm in good seats actualy. GA is no tmy type. I prefer to have a full image-view of the show, be more comfortable and also attend the time I want.

It wasn't a flop. It soldout with almost 40,000 tickets and made over $2million. If you're referencing that Marry the Night video, that's because the encore took a good 15 minutes as Gaga was sick and people assumed the show had ended. You can see people running back into the stadium. Let me know when 38,000 people go to see you perform.

A flop for Gagas standards then.

110k with two shows for the MB -> 38k with 1 show for the BTWB.

A flop for Gagas standards then.

110k with two shows for the MB -> 38k with 1 show for the BTWB.

Foro Sol was filled over-capacity for the Monster Ball shows, though :shrug: Plus, the staging was different, etc. - I'm not sure how that might affect seating :p

JonathanMinaj2

probably but if it doesn't bring good profit why would she do that? And also that was the reason her team gave to justify why she's not going to Latin America this time if I remember well

She would make great profit on some more NYC shows.... Obviously she wouldn't go back to South America they wouldn't sell.

probably but if it doesn't bring good profit why would she do that? And also that was the reason her team gave to justify why she's not going to Latin America this time if I remember well

She would make a great profit from a couple more NYC shows.

God...

tumblr_m8c9q3zICX1rrfuy9o5_250.giftumblr_m8c9q3zICX1rrfuy9o1_250.gif

Live Nation said the tour ends in November. Gaga said she wanted to do a small tour.

You probably forget that she broke her hip next year and touring is really hard. That's probably why she's cutting or deleting some songs of the setlist to make the artRAVE smaller and to take a rest.

Plus, the demand is not high enough to bring the tour in other extra legs.

When did Gaga say "I want a small tour"? I want proof

When did Gaga say "I want a small tour"? I want proof

She's said to fans (backstage, I think) that the tour will be shorter. People from the HAUS also said this (I think :flop: )

JonathanMinaj2

I don't think so since there's just a 4 days gap between Vancouver date (last North America show) and the first Tokyo. Another 4 days too between Seoul and Perth, so  :(

Next tour will be bigger if things go well.

I really, really, really hope Gaga's next tour will be big.....

Nah, most of those in attendance aren't hardcore stans. The majority of the audience could care less about hearing the whole album. They want and expect the old hits and hearing 3/4 of the current album is more than enough for them! :)

What most artists do when touring an album is the setlist consists of about 60% of the new album and 40% of their old stuff.

She's said to fans (backstage, I think) that the tour will be shorter. People from the HAUS also said this (I think :flop: )

You think?

JonathanMinaj2

I would LOVE if Gaga did a couple of New York based shows at the end of the year. Like if she did like 5-6 shows..... 1 in Uniondale, 2 in Newark and 2 in Manhattan!

She would easily sell them out.

VersaceKing

I scared that Tel Aviv date will be cancelled due to Israel & Palestine conflict  :giveup:

It won't be canceled. The war now between Israel and Hamas, I hope, will be over by September. Nil Young is going to perform in Park Hayarkon (same venue as Gaga) next week.

Israel-Palestine conflict doesn't affect Tel-Aviv at all. It's a very safe zone. Don't worry, just Gaza Strip, East Jerusalem, the West Bank and sometimes the south of Israel are 'dangerous'.

There are just 10 concerts, but European tickets are usually more expensive than in NA, so I don't know what to think  :confused:  I hope so.

There are rockets these days that are fired from Gaza towards Tel Aviv and many other cities in the south of Israel and Northern Israel. But the show won't be cancelled cause the war between Israel and Hamas will be finished by Septemeber.

When did she say it? :wtf: