đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

The Buffalo show is so cheap on stubhub I couldn't resist buying tickets. I got front row in section 117 for only $160. My credit card is maxed out now though lol. It was a good deal considering the tickets in the 100's from the official site are $200 and up.

I don't understand why the show is so cheap on stubhub (even cheaper than San Antonio). 

Low demand -> low prices. They probably tried to sell it for like 300$, and nobody bought, and kept lowering the price until people started buying it. San Antonio has high availability for the bad seats, but for the good seats there's more supply for Buffalo.

Example:

hsbc_7651627v2_smap.jpg

There's still 8 tickets available next to eachother in section 106 row 5, which is a very good view. The fact that they're not sold out yet, shows that there's not enough demand and that the resellers have to lower their ticket sales to at least get their money (or a part of it) back. But because of this, the resale tickets will sell before the TicketMaster tickets sell, which results in less money for Gagas team.

That's basically why the ticket prices have to be considered carefully.

Ivannn

coming for that #1 tour of all time :applause: all Greeks, Macedonians, Bulgarians, Romanians, Serbians, Montenegroans(?), Croats, Slovenians, Hungarians, Slovakians, Bosnians, Kosovos(?), Albanians attending :applause:

but wasn't it at like 21-23k a month ago? Tickets must be moving at a pretty fast rate. Or perhaps they inflated it a little bit.

Croats will attend Vienna show in biggeer number

For those who have not understood yet, Katy Perry is a product. And in order to sell a product they are not afraid to change the number , the numbers that cannot be verified by anyone so there is no reason why they wouldn't change them.. 

Showing that Katy Perry sells more attracts more and more people. It is like the advertisements, when you see : THIS IS THE NUMBER ONE PRODUCT IN THE U.S.A. you wonder why this is selling so good and you buy it to check... This is what happens with Katy..

This is why she is using Itunes payola and radio payola.We cannot change anything, we can only enjoy the music and be happy that Gaga is doing good. In the end, be sure that everyone will remember the real star. Because it doesn't matter how many tickets Katy will sell, her cultural impact does not exist.. 

So, be sure that when this product stops selling , they will stop promoting it and they will manage another one. It is all about money and profit. 

Girl, its the same for every pop star. Stop beeing envious and enjoy what you like.

superman

For those who have not understood yet, Katy Perry is a product. And in order to sell a product they are not afraid to change the number , the numbers that cannot be verified by anyone so there is no reason why they wouldn't change them.. 

Showing that Katy Perry sells more attracts more and more people. It is like the advertisements, when you see : THIS IS THE NUMBER ONE PRODUCT IN THE U.S.A. you wonder why this is selling so good and you buy it to check... This is what happens with Katy..

This is why she is using Itunes payola and radio payola.We cannot change anything, we can only enjoy the music and be happy that Gaga is doing good. In the end, be sure that everyone will remember the real star. Because it doesn't matter how many tickets Katy will sell, her cultural impact does not exist.. 

So, be sure that when this product stops selling , they will stop promoting it and they will manage another one. It is all about money and profit. 

i hate to break it to you but ALL singers are sold like products for major corporations including gaga! when gaga was selling they were promoting her and when she stopped selling they stopped promoting her and investing on her. thats the whole point of the brand naming in the music world. the major issue for a singer is how long he or she will be consistent at selling and katy is proven to be more consistent so far than gaga who is declining in sales and tourwise. that doesnt mean things wont change in the future. anything can happen. so stop trying to discredit katy for her massive success and see things realistically. the GP wont see the real artist. its all music products to them

Dangerous Man

Seems that Katy will still be higher on forbes coz of the touring.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

drinkmytears

Katy is selling better in US because her GA is totally full, and that's the more important section of the arena, because it has the more expensive tickets and it's the biggest one.

She has a seated floor

jojo Freud

I honestly think we are going to need a miracle for the Australian dates.  :giveup:

Artrave is only like 45 days away and so far 0 to little promo has been given for these dates. During the btw ball, the tour was promoted by the monster hall (a broadcasted performance from Sydney), sponsors, ads, and posters. Comparing that to the artrave which I have only seen promo on the ticket website for a few days before any trace of a gaga show disappeared.  :giveup:

I dont think the tour will be successful in the Australia (especially in Brisbane and or perth) Sydney and Melbourne have a chance but I dont know about the second dates for those two locations

Rainbow Unicorn

I heard that 32,000 have been already bought for the Greek show, and that a program on TV in Greece announced it ?

TELL ME THIS IS TRUE  :giveup:

ViviLittleM

I honestly think we are going to need a miracle for the Australian dates.  :giveup:

Artrave is only like 45 days away and so far 0 to little promo has been given for these dates. During the btw ball, the tour was promoted by the monster hall (a broadcasted performance from Sydney), sponsors, ads, and posters. Comparing that to the artrave which I have only seen promo on the ticket website for a few days before any trace of a gaga show disappeared.  :giveup:

I dont think the tour will be successful in the Australia (especially in Brisbane and or perth) Sydney and Melbourne have a chance but I dont know about the second dates for those two locations

I don't understand Live Nation for this...

jojo Freud

I don't understand Live Nation for this...

Same here, like they could at least get some sort of spinsor deal

jojo Freud

There are 4 days between Seoul and Perth... maybe little promo before the show in Perth.

A little yeah. But still live nataion handled it so badly