💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Hollywoodlight

The numbers aren't being inflated Katy's US shows are sold out. Like I cannot get tickets on ticketmaster if I tried in my area. Katy's monster pit, her GA floor for her tour, is reflection section and costs more. In the end It's Katy's floor attendance that is helping boost her sales

Arturo

ok so what do you support ? that a huge company like AEG would inflate numbers for Katy ' sake risking their reputation and Billboard would hop on and do the same?

but at the very same pictures that you used you can see ppl standing behind the red line even before the show started!!!

They're not going to stand behind the red line during the concert.

They're going back and forth to get drinks/go to the bathroom. You can walk past the yellow line at artRAVE too to go get drinks and use the bathroom.

The numbers aren't being inflated Katy's US shows are sold out. Like I cannot get tickets on ticketmaster if I tried in my area. Katy's monster pit, her GA floor for her tour, is reflection section and costs more. In the end It's Katy's floor attendance that is helping boost her sales

Katy's attendance numbers are most definitely not inflated and no one claimed that. 

And actually, Katy's stage doesn't help boost sales. It takes up more space than Gaga which is why she played to less people in D.C than Gaga did.

Well, the first shows was doing a little bit bad, tbh. After the Roseland's shows, they increased the tickets prices, but weeks later, they lower them (http://www.forbes.com/sites/jesselawrence/2014/05/05/prices-for-lady-gaga-tickets-rising-for-upcoming-ARTPOP-ball-dates/). The only dates that was doing totally well was New York, Philadelphia and Washington. Without the rescheduled, these two last shows will probably gross more. But, the second NA's leg is actually doing well, so the tickets are expensive, I hope the gross will be better from now.

AC and Boston totally slayed, and they added more tickets in Montreal, so apparently is doing very good. Quebec and Ottawa will help Vancouver and Toronto (well, they're doing good, but I mean better). Buffalo, Chicago, Las Vegas (first date), Los Ãngeles (both dates), Stateline, Salt Lake City, Denver and Seattle are selling good too. I'm still worried about Dallas, Houston, Phoenix and San Antonio.

These are reseller average ticket prices.

The actual ticket prices are almost always a vast price, that does not change.

Rainbow Unicorn

ok so what do you support ? that a huge company like AEG would inflate numbers for Katy ' sake risking their reputation and Billboard would hop on and do the same?

But I'm not claiming that Katy's numbers have been inflated because I don't know, and nobody knows. It's just fishy to my eyes. Maybe it's because of her packages and the "Reflection Zone".

Also, Billboard has nothing to do with that. They're just reporting the numbers that promoters gave to them.

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

Hollywoodlight

They're not going to stand behind the red line during the concert.

They're going back and forth to get drinks/go to the bathroom. You can walk past the yellow line at artRAVE too to go get drinks and use the bathroom.

Katy's attendance numbers are most definitely not inflated and no one claimed that.

And actually, Katy's stage doesn't help boost sales. It takes up more space than Gaga which is why she played to less people in D.C than Gaga did.

http://instagram.com/p/p69igQGqto/

It's the prices for those tickets though. There are about 300+ pit tickets at $400 that's 120,00 and floor assigned tickets are $178.00 for Katy which is approximately 500 people or so. Gaga's GA floors usually hold upwards of up to 1,200 people per show depending on the venues.

Gaga makes her show affordable to fans you can get GA floor tickets for around one hundred bucks of so. There are 200 LMZ per night which is about $50,000 per show alone and then the remaining 800+ floor that amounts to about 80,000.

The difference between Gagas and Katy's shows however is the seated tickets around the arena. The ones nearest the stage for Gaga cost $250 the same seats for Katy cost just under $180.

For Gagas show, the real money is found in the bleachers.

It was a struggle trying to get tickets to the prismatic tour when they went on sale. I wasn't able to purchase any for the shows in my area so whateves I'm not missing out on much from what I've seen.

Edited by Hollywoodlight

somechick

Guys! I asked lavris.gr (which is the company that sells tickets for the Greek artrave) about the tickets and they told me that they have sold more than 30.000 tickets :)) :excited2:

That's fantastic!

Arturo

http://instagram.com/p/p69igQGqto/

It's the prices for those tickets though. There are about 300+ pit tickets at $400 that's 120,00 and floor assigned tickets are $178.00 for Katy which is approximately 500 people or so. Gaga's GA floors usually hold upwards of up to 1,200 people per show depending on the venues.

Gaga makes her show affordable to fans you can get GA floor tickets for around one hundred bucks of so. There are 200 LMZ per night which is about $50,000 per show alone and then the remaining 800+ floor that amounts to about 80,000.

The difference between Gagas and Katy's shows however is the seated tickets around the arena. The ones nearest the stage for Gaga cost $250 the same seats for Katy cost just under $180.

For Gagas show, the real money is found in the bleachers.

It was a struggle trying to get tickets to the prismatic tour when they went on sale. I wasn't able to purchase any for the shows in my area so whateves I'm not missing out on much from what I've seen.

That picture further proves my point about Katy's stage being enormous. It goes further back than any of the runways Gaga has, pushes everyone back and making the GA look full with less people.

And yes you're right, Katy's floor tickets are more expensive because of floor seats and AEG wants to make money with the limited capacity on the floor with that stage.

daviddarko

12Boston_zps0fb7577d.png

This is the same map, but with zoom:

It changes a lot. Isn't it?

Boston06.jpg

and this map is from 3 days before the show. Boston is sold-out

Edited by daviddarko

NIAGARA F

The Buffalo show is so cheap on stubhub I couldn't resist buying tickets. I got front row in section 117 for only $160. My credit card is maxed out now though lol. It was a good deal considering the tickets in the 100's from the official site are $200 and up.

I don't understand why the show is so cheap on stubhub (even cheaper than San Antonio). 

Edited by NIAGARA F

Dangerous Man

wow, katy is selling hotcakes in the US.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

NIAGARA F

Are you from Niagara Falls, Canada?

Born and raised  :)  

Edited by NIAGARA F

NIAGARA F

Oh hay north western neighbor! Stop coming on our lawn to shop and cause traffic jams!  :laughga:

Your traffic jam = half price gas, alcohol. and groceries for me  :fthis:  :derpga:

But seriously though, thanks for the cheap gaga tickets  :gaga:

I will be looking for you in AP ZONE :-P

Edited by NIAGARA F

Rainbow Unicorn

This is the same map, but with zoom:

It changes a lot. Isn't it?

Boston06.jpg

and this map is from 3 days before the show. Boston is sold-out

Yes this is a old map just to show that GA was already sold-out :D

For those who have not understood yet, Katy Perry is a product. And in order to sell a product they are not afraid to change the number , the numbers that cannot be verified by anyone so there is no reason why they wouldn't change them.. 

Showing that Katy Perry sells more attracts more and more people. It is like the advertisements, when you see : THIS IS THE NUMBER ONE PRODUCT IN THE U.S.A. you wonder why this is selling so good and you buy it to check... This is what happens with Katy..

This is why she is using Itunes payola and radio payola.We cannot change anything, we can only enjoy the music and be happy that Gaga is doing good. In the end, be sure that everyone will remember the real star. Because it doesn't matter how many tickets Katy will sell, her cultural impact does not exist.. 

So, be sure that when this product stops selling , they will stop promoting it and they will manage another one. It is all about money and profit.