💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Rainbow Unicorn

Like we said in another topic, she didn't sold 15k, it's an estimation but the arena wasn't really sold-out, the biggest attendance for end-stage concerts is 14,6k and we don't know how many tickets were put on sale for Gaga.

latinteddybear

JULY 04 - QUEBEC CITY - Plains of Abraham - TICKETS AVAILABLE - 60,000+ (0%)**

OMGGGG!!!!

Rainbow Unicorn

JULY 04 - QUEBEC CITY - Plains of Abraham - TICKETS AVAILABLE - 60,000+ (0%)**

OMGGGG!!!!

I never saw that on the OP yet  :excited2: It's amazing! 

Whispering

Saw this earlier! The venue must have looked FULL to the music reviewer! Happy that the venue looked packed, like those who were in attendance have said it looked! :party:

Luc

Saw this earlier! The venue must have looked FULL to the music reviewer! Happy that the venue looked packed, like those who were in attendance have said it looked! :party:

There's no date that will not look packed though.. :laughga: you've just gotta sell out first ring and GA and it'll look packed basically.

Pittsburgh has high Ring 1 availability but the whole RIng 2 is basically sold out (expect for a few sections nobody cares about)

Edited by Luc

Rainbow Unicorn

There's no date that will not look packed though.. :laughga: you've just gotta sell out first ring and GA and it'll look packed basically.

When we see crowd photos, everything seems to be packed, even if it's not   :lolgaga:

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

Luc

627 tickets will have to be sold for Ring 1 to appear packed. That's excluding resale tickets. 97 TicketMaster resale tickets for Ring 1.

Do you guys think Gaga is gonna use that gap in June to touch up the show?

Perhaps she just needs a break to.. take a break? :toofunga:

latinteddybear

I never saw that on the OP yet  :excited2: It's amazing! 

i know its so big and perfect for a rave concert with hippies and d--gs and eveything else that completes it  :hug:

Making minor changes perhaps, working on further material for the show/new costumes perhaps :shrug:

I think it's more for her health, relaxation and other projects :)

monketsharona

To shoot the video of the last single from ARTPOP ^^

Whispering

Yeah...I'm thinking a professional music reviewer understands the concept of looking beyond the first ring of seats. Unlike a bunch of stans with fan goggles, he actually reviews concerts and music for a living. He said it looked to capacity, then it looked full to him. It's not like he hasn't seen other concerts at the venue or other ones.

I doubt it was completely sold out, but at least it looked that way and that's especially good news for any concert in a red state! :)

Only super stans care about every show being 100% sold out, blah, blah...

Whispering

Who knows? Could have been built into the schedule for multiple reasons. We will see when it gets here, or perhaps we will never know the reasoning behind it. :shrug:

Artrave Canada

Who knows? Could have been built into the schedule for multiple reasons. We will see when it gets here, or perhaps we will never know the reasoning behind it. :shrug:

Making minor changes perhaps, working on further material for the show/new costumes perhaps :shrug:

I think it's more for her health, relaxation and other projects :)

I think this 2 weeks gap is because of the finals exams week. A lot of people are having exams and are finishing school in these 2 week. Maybe if they were dates there they would have been low tickets sells!