đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

HOTRODSGAGA

Maybe there will be a second leg with shows in Miami and Tampa ?

I'm happy and so excited for this tour. :excited2:

I'm pretty sure the second us leg will be to promote ARTPOP actII :exciting2:

Edited by HOTRODSGAGA

Rainbow Unicorn

Toronto is not sold out if you wanna know...

There is 75 tickets left on 16,500. So, yes it's sold-out.

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

Rainbow Unicorn

Let's hope she'll do the European leg just after th US ! Europe needs ARTPOP promo !

Yes, I'm sad that she didn't come to France for promo... But there's The Voice in France now. I hope she'll come in the next weeks but I doubt it...  :cry:

I guess the worst selling date is San Antonio? Ticket sales are really good. Gaga doesn't even promote the tour, yet. We still have 4 months to go. 

That J

I was surprised at multiple dates in Texas but not Florida so I'm assuming the initial plan WAS to do a second NA run down the road and she may still do that since the tour seems to be doing well. I wanna know how Dallas is doing. I would've just scheduled a Dallas and Houston show. Hopefully San Antonio won't get scrapped and pick up some steam since we do have months to go.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Rainbow Unicorn

I guess the worst selling date is San Antonio? Ticket sales are really good. Gaga doesn't even promote the tour, yet. We still have 4 months to go. 

Yes, it's San Antonio. There are an estimation of 4,500 tickets available. But with singles, promotio, videos, I'm sure it will be better in the next months  :excited2:

I think the reason the leg is so short is that it's being done to make up for the BTWB being cancelled, she'll do other legs then probably go straight back to the US and do a long leg with multiple shows

Born To Slay

I think the reason the leg is so short is that it's being done to make up for the BTWB being cancelled, she'll do other legs then probably go straight back to the US and do a long leg with multiple shows

I think she's gonna do another tour for Vol. 2, so that'll be the second leg