đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Arturo

Get ready for a 700-800-850 000 gross for San Antonio :toofunny: :popcorn:

I saw an article saying that the AT&T Center expects a crowd of 10,000-13,000 tonight so we'll see..

StrawberryBlond

You could change the Greece show from 20k to 30k and Dubai - (5000/25000).

And there were some updates about some Europe show, but I can't find them  :noparty:

I've made all the changes except the Dubai one. That venue holds around 50,000, so why are you claiming 25,000 maximum?

oes anyone have any news and numbers on the turkish and greek date?

Greek date 30k+ as i read.

we dont know anything about Turkish date. Just Early Entry tickest have been sold out in a week and it is a first time an artist sells out Early Entry tickets but seated tickets sales are so low 1k/5k i think. The stadium holds 30-35k people.

James Gibson

I've made all the changes except the Dubai one. That venue holds around 50,000, so why are you claiming 25,000 maximum?

AMI (The producer of the show) told me the capacity for THIS show is 25k, 30k at maximum. Then he told me about 20% were sold by the moment, which it should be around 5k, and he confirmed that.

Got it, honey?

• Like 1

HOTRODSGAGA

AMI (The producer of the show) told me the capacity for THIS show is 25k, 30k at maximum. Then he told me about 20% were sold by the moment, which it should be around 5k, and he confirmed that.

Got it, honey?

Wow at the attitude. We should be grateful this lovely user is putting all his time and dedication into this thread. Theres nothing wrong with double chekcing info.

Edited by HOTRODSGAGA

James Gibson

Also, you could put 87,000+ in Quebec concert and 27,000+ in Ottawa's, but there isn't a right number

By the way, does anybody have any news about australian shows?

James Gibson

Wow at the attitude. We should be grateful this lovely user is putting all his time and dedication into this thread. Theres nothing wrong with double chekcing info.

Really sorry, was I that rude?

Arturo

According to the venue: a crowd just below 10,000 is expected tonight

I read they were expecting 10k-13k?

Where did they give the under 10k number?