Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

somechick

Sales slow are bad. 

How can we help the sales ? Do somebody knows LM from UAE ?

I actually crazily considered going until I saw it was mid week. If it had been on a weekend I might have. :help:

You know what, the good thing with the Australian dates is that there still kinda selling when Gaga hasn't even been there once since Summer 2012. And, once Gaga arrives in Australia for her first time in 2+ years! the buzz should sell a reasonable amount of tickets the day of and before the shows. Same goes for Dubai when she'll arrive for her FIRST TIME EVER. I'm actually looking forward to these dates because we will see huge sales spikes the day(s) before the show! Just like Milwaukee, there was all the talk and worry about it flopping and then it was sold out! :)

psst (it was winter 2012 for us). :) but I'm not so sure about the sales spike when she arrives in Australia. She used to sell out multiple shows in minutes here, so it's never really been tested about the last minute sales.

Yeah, else they wouldn't have added them. But it only needs to be like 30% sold out for profit tbh. And especially considering they didn't spend a single penny on promo, they'll easily make profit.

I was worrying that they might try to cancel the second shows...

EricBud13

Hey, I have 2 extra tickets for Lady Gaga. They are the best seats in the house! They are platinum tix and I'm only asking face value, $250 each. The concert is on July 9th 2014 @ Air Canada Centre 7:30 pm. http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1000188236&uuid=a14f07cb-c397-4ffc-a48e-e0c9441aa7a6

Edited by EricBud13

James Gibson

Hey guys! In first place: this is my first time posting on Gagadaily :party:

In Second place: I went talk to AMI Live Entertainment and they sad to me that the capacity for Dubai show is 25k but it can go to 30k if necessary. And about 20% (about 5k) were sold by the moment. :cry: 

They also sad people usually buy tickets in the last minutes and since Gaga is a big act, the prices are fair  :reductive:

And by now there will be catwalks on the concert  :worship:

In last place, they told me: "Well help spread the word"

*sorry about bad english

• Like 1

Dangerous Man

Hey guys! In first place: this is my first time posting on Gagadaily :party:

In Second place: I went talk to AMI Live Entertainment and they sad to me that the capacity for Dubai show is 25k but it can go to 30k if necessary. And about 20% (about 5k) were sold by the moment. :cry:

They also sad people usually buy tickets in the last minutes and since Gaga is a big act, the prices are fair :reductive

And by now there will be catwalks on the concert :worship:

*sorry about bad english

Welcome! :)

Thanks for the info. :party:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

TEANUS

Hey guys! In first place: this is my first time posting on Gagadaily

In Second place: I went talk to AMI Live Entertainment and they sad to me that the capacity for Dubai show is 25k but it can go to 30k if necessary. And about 20% (about 5k) were sold by the moment.

They also sad people usually buy tickets in the last minutes and since Gaga is a big act, the prices are fair 

And by now there will be catwalks on the concert 

*sorry about bad english

Welcome to GGD! :hug:

And that's good, that they don't anticipate canceling the show (that's just what I'm getting since they said that tickets are sold last minute :party:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

James Gibson

Thanks for the welcomes  :hug:

Anyway, I still think 5k tickets sold bad. I believe the "tickets sold in last minutes" thing was just his way to make things look better. 

After all, the show will likely sell 15k and will be counted as sold-out on the boxscore. That's what I hope

(And I'm still waiting for Brazil dates :nooo: )

• Like 1

HOTRODSGAGA

Thanks for the welcomes :hug:

Anyway, I still think 5k tickets sold bad. I believe the "tickets sold in last minutes" thing was just his way to make things look better.

After all, the show will likely sell 15k and will be counted as sold-out on the boxscore. That's what I hope

(And I'm still waiting for Brazil dates :nooo: )

As an arab myself i think arabs are pros at doing EVERYTHING the last minute :smh:

I remember how hard the LDR show was flopping here. 3000 tickets were sold a month before the show. 12k people saw the show though

Its just mess.

GagaMyBlood95

I'm actually not worrying about the Dubai show - I think it will sell decent to well! In every situation Gagz will earn ha money! :queenga:

OMG GUYS IM ON MY WAY TO WORK AND I SAW A WOMAN READING THE NEWSPAPER !

GAGA IS AGAIN ON THE FRONTPAGE !

It's so epic it's written : GAGA AND HER ARMY ARRIVES !

They explain that she's the biggest performer for the Quebec Summer Festival and that her team was so big the festival had to adapts all of her demands. They are basically hyping the **** out of the show ! OMG SO EXCITED ! They say they never had to deal with such a complex set and demands for the show, the stage, lighting and props. They say normally people just come, play and go but Gaga wanted to have everything perfect ! They are really hyping the artRave ! It makes her look like a real queen !

:legend: :legend:

Edited by _Lam

BlueyOysterCult

They explain that she's the biggest performer for the Quebec Summer Festival and that her team was so big the festival had to adapts all of her demands. They are basically hyping the **** out of the show ! OMG SO EXCITED ! They say they never had to deal with such a complex set and demands for the show, the stage, lighting and props. They say normally people just come, play and go but Gaga wanted to have everything perfect ! They are really hyping the artRave ! It makes her look like a real queen !

S-L-A-Y :excited2:

MonsterOfSpain

Slé Legend Chateuse :legend: