Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

has ~ the same prices :(

lol that doesn't make sense? wikipedia says that artrave is totally sold out until now.if the tours have the same prices how the hell does katy earn more?

ViviLittleM

lol that doesn't make sense? wikipedia says that artrave is totally sold out until now.if the tours have the same prices how the hell does katy earn more?

we don't know it's weird.

I don't know; none of us knows how Billboard/Livenation counts the gross... perhaps they didn't count certain tickets..

And the interest-free ticket buying is really interesting (and pretty innovative, tbh!)! Gaga should do that for all dates, but with a small amount of interest :classy:

but on the other hand it'll make it MUCH easier for resellers :giveup:

Edited by Luc

Guys! I asked lavris.gr (which is the company that sells tickets for the Greek artrave) about the tickets and they told me that they have sold more than 30.000 tickets :)) :excited2:

OMG i really like to go Athens date because it is so close to me but time matters so :(

Something tells me it has to do with the way the prices are listed on the Boxscores.

Katy's:

$130, $85, $50.50, $29.50

Gaga's:

$200, $35

Why aren't the $85 and $49.50 tickets counted for Gaga? :awkney:

I feel like I should contact who ever is in charge of Billboard Boxscores and ask why those 2 prices aren't included.

i actually think that this is the reason

Runway

when are the pollstar mid year charts revealed. we'll know the full gross as of 6/30 no?

Edited by Runway

Fiona Apple

OMG i really like to go Athens date because it is so close to me but time matters so :(

Come :)

Rainbow Unicorn

There is absolutely a BIG FRAUD in Katy Perry's boxscores today.

Look at that :

Lady Gaga, Semi Precious Weapons Bridgestone Arena
Nashville, Tenn.
April 19, 2011
$1,485,607
14,925 /
1 /
$175, $49.50
Live Nation Global Touring

Katy Perry, Capital Cities, Ferras
Bridgestone Arena
Nashville, Tenn.
June 27, 2014
$1,567,175
13,487 /
1 /
Concerts West/AEG Live

As you can see, Gaga's prices were higher in the same arena during the Monster Ball. The attendance too (+1,438 for Gaga).

But, Katy had a higher gross in the same arena. Also, Gaga had a ticket average of $100 at her show, while Katy had $116, which is clearly impossible because her most expensive tickets were at $130. 

There is absolutely a problem. Maybe it's because of her promoter, AEG Live.

ViviLittleM

Look at that :

Nashville, Tenn.

April 19, 2011

$1,485,607

14,925 /

1 /

$175, $49.50

Bridgestone Arena

Nashville, Tenn.

June 27, 2014

$1,567,175

13,487 /

1 /

Concerts West/AEG Live

As you can see, Gaga's prices were higher in the same arena during the Monster Ball. The attendance too (+1,438 for Gaga).

But, Katy had a higher gross in the same arena. Also, Gaga had a ticket average of $100 at her show, while Katy had $116, which is clearly impossible because her most expensive tickets were at $130. 

omg :confused::confused:

it's a shame!!!!!!

omg :confused: :confused:

it's a shame!!!!!!

they just counted all of the ticket types (except vip ofc) for Katy but only 2 categories for Gaga.

Rainbow Unicorn

omg :confused: :confused:

it's a shame!!!!!!

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't know how it's possible...

superman

omg here come the pressed theories. billboard would never report fake facts that are not double checked!!! when you see pics of gaga s shows for artrave you see basically half the GA empty and you ppl use the lame security excuse while when you see pics from katys tour its completely packed. that's why she outsells gaga big time. Katys team was honest with the UK dates when they didn't report them sold out because they weren't. she got a total attendance of 90% in the UK. they could close blocks and report it sold out but they didn't. Just accept her becoming a huge touring force and move on

Look at that :

Nashville, Tenn.

April 19, 2011

$1,485,607

14,925 /

1 /

$175, $49.50

Bridgestone Arena

Nashville, Tenn.

June 27, 2014

$1,567,175

13,487 /

1 /

Concerts West/AEG Live

Perhaps they count the VIP/Platinum/Gold/M&G tickets too, while LiveNation doesn't? :confused:

but that wouldn't make such a big difference...

it could indeed be something fishy. But I think that Gagas gross is too low tbh.

Rainbow Unicorn

they just counted all of the ticket types (except vip ofc) for Katy but only 2 categories for Gaga.

No, Live Nation almost always did that for Gaga, they only put two prices to say that the prices for her shows are from $50 to $200 for example. It depends on how promoters report their number, but it has nothing to do with the prices shown on the boxscore.

ViviLittleM

omg here come the pressed theories. billboard would never report fake facts that are not double checked!!! when you see pics of gaga s shows for artrave you see basically half the GA empty and you ppl use the lame security excuse while when you see pics from katys tour its completely packed. that's why she outsells gaga big time. Katys team was honest with the UK dates when they didn't report them sold out because they weren't. she got a total attendance of 90% in the UK. they could close blocks and report it sold out but they didn't. Just accept her becoming a huge touring force and move on

they didn't announce most of her UK dates... why? :Jase: