💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Hey guys! In first place: this is my first time posting on Gagadaily :party:

In Second place: I went talk to AMI Live Entertainment and they sad to me that the capacity for Dubai show is 25k but it can go to 30k if necessary. And about 20% (about 5k) were sold by the moment. :cry:

They also sad people usually buy tickets in the last minutes and since Gaga is a big act, the prices are fair  :reductive:

And by now there will be catwalks on the concert  :worship:

In last place, they told me: "Well help spread the word"

*sorry about bad english

Amazing! Not that worried anymore. 5k sold isn't that horrible tbh. Hopefully she can ultimately move 15k or 20k.

Dangerous Man

the hype :excited2:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

TEANUS

Picture of Boston artRave crowd:

Bra-Pr9IAAA6Kad.jpg

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Dangerous Man

Another Boston pic:

BrbPgNfCQAA53ht.jpg

wow, just wow. :emo:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

GagaMyBlood95

Another Boston pic:

BrbPgNfCQAA53ht.jpg

That's awesome, I love seeing pictures like this!

Adampervez

TBH some people just really need to calm down. the tour is doing great. Athens, Istanbul, UAE are doing fine, even if they don't sell out they still would have an awesome amount of people turning up. (idek why some people are disappointed about athens sales, over 20k is great imo) everyone should just relax!

I mean that we also still have ages until the show, and 20k is good for now!

Edited by Adampervez

Rainbow Unicorn

Gaga is coming for that sold-out Montreal show tomorrow  :legend:

montreal_zpsc7306144.png

TBH some people just really need to calm down. the tour is doing great. Athens, Istanbul, UAE are doing fine, even if they don't sell out they still would have an awesome amount of people turning up. (idek why some people are disappointed about athens sales, over 20k is f***ing great imo) everyone should just relax!

People are considering the fact that she's playing in a stadium, not an arena. 20k would be really great if the show was in a big arena. This is not the case. The Athens Olympic Stadium can hold more than 75k, so 20k is not "****ing" great considering the size of the venue.

Adampervez

Gaga is coming for that sold-out Montreal show tomorrow  :legend:

montreal_zpsc7306144.png

People are considering the fact that she's playing in a stadium, not an arena. 20k would be really great if the show was in a big arena. This is not the case. The Athens Olympic Stadium can hold more than 75k, so 20k is not "****ing" great considering the size of the venue.

I get what you mean, but i think its so good that even though the show is in months, over 20k people have already bought their ticket. Im not worried about athens at all. It probably won't sell out, but shell get a good 40k-50k easily. ESPECIALLY IF SHE RELEASES A HIT SINGLE  :excited2:

WarriorPrince

TBH some people just really need to calm down. the tour is doing great. Athens, Istanbul, UAE are doing fine, even if they don't sell out they still would have an awesome amount of people turning up. (idek why some people are disappointed about athens sales, over 20k is f***ing great imo) everyone should just relax!

20k is awful for any stadium date that has +30k capacity.

You can't compare what's good for stadium standarts with what's good for arena standarts.

Edited by EnigmaPopstar

Rainbow Unicorn

I get what you mean, but i think its so good that even though the show is in months, over 20k people have already bought their ticket. Im not worried about athens at all. It probably won't sell out, but shell get a good 40k-50k easily. ESPECIALLY IF SHE RELEASES A HIT SINGLE  :excited2:

I understand... But, we both know that a hit single will never happen  :omfgaga:

Also, we should have confidence in promoters in Greece, they expect 60k. I don't how they'll do ahah... I mean, in Dubai, the promotion is huge... There are posters everywhere, ads on TV and she only sold around 5k at the moment... In Greece, there's no promo and they expect 60k WTF.  :laughga:

LET'S PRAY  :legend:

20k is awful for any stadium date that has +30k capacity.

You can't compare what's good for stadium standarts with what's good for arena standarts.

She should've scheduled her show at the OACA Olympic Indoor Hall tbh. If high demand, add a second date but the Olympic Stadium was really a weird choice considering the success of the era.

I'm sure she wanted something big to celebrate her album and ARTPOP because Greece is "the country of mythology", and because Venus was the greek goddess of love... 

:wub:

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn