💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

BurqaSwg

There seems to be a lot of tickets left for Montreal. What do you think ?

https://wroom.centrebell.ca/eventShopperV3.html?lang=fr&preFill=1&wr=cfdc90e1-df1d-469e-87ac-c0264013c394&skin=evenko

damm 123 & 115 were at 224$ and now they are at 104$...there are a lot of red sections!!!

EDIT: omg finally 204 & 210 are sold out!

Edited by BurqaSwg

Rainbow Unicorn

There seems to be a lot of tickets left for Montreal. What do you think ?

https://wroom.centrebell.ca/eventShopperV3.html?lang=fr&preFill=1&wr=cfdc90e1-df1d-469e-87ac-c0264013c394&skin=evenko

Like all the shows, they added new tickets (red sections) this week, those sections were sold-out before, so no, it's doing well  :)  :)

205 tickets available for Milwaukee, i think it's will be sold out  :excited2:. And i got this picture from facebook for tonight show, i think this stage will be used for stadium & other festival shows.

10384747_10152149357321080_8865578658459

ViviLittleM

205 tickets available for Milwaukee, i think it's will be sold out  :excited2:. And i got this picture from facebook for tonight show, i think this stage will be used for stadium & other festival shows.

not on ticketmaster

Arturo

So, it won't be sold-out  :awkney:

Well, we don't know that.

Summerfest already said that they will sell tickets at the box office. People will buy last minute tickets there.

Arturo

I've seen this before. Someone posted it from the San Jose show on June 3rd. It isn't new.

Like all the shows, they added new tickets (red sections) this week, those sections were sold-out before, so no, it's doing well  :)  :)

Oh good to know than ! I hope the GA is packed ! :legend:

Edited by _Lam

Stef

I've seen this before. Someone posted it from the San Jose show on June 3rd. It isn't new.

Was thinking it looked familiar, however I think it'll be a similar layout tonight

Signature loading… 👹🖤

monketsharona

The show was almost sold out

Probably going to be credited sold-out. A lot of tickets may have been last minute sold.

Biagio2103

I didn't see any empty seat, It sold very good, even if it wasn't sold out. The boxscore will be probably the highest in US. I was very worried about Atlantic City, but It's almost sold out, now I'm worry because of Montreal, the only Canada's date that is doing bad  :noparty:

I'm only good at being bad

I didn't see any empty seat, It sold very good, even if it wasn't sold out. The boxscore will be probably the highest in US. I was very worried about Atlantic City, but It's almost sold out, now I'm worry because of Montreal, the only Canada's date that is doing bad  :noparty:

With all the promo coming this weekend because of her show at Quebec City Summer Festival, I think it will probably help a lot in Montreal. Basically, when you play at the festival, every media talks about you. Radio, newspapers, tv news, etc.

;)

Edited by _Lam