💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Rainbow Unicorn

What is the largest amount of people gaga has performed in front of? Do the Quebec and Ottawa festivals have potential to beat this record? 

Maybe Glastonbury ?

It looks like they opened up new seats at the Milwaukee show?...............

49785s.gif

Before (I've been checking the past week) only single seats were available in the Yellow sections. I would put quantity "2" tickets and no match would come up. Now i can buy up to 8 seats together in the Yellow Section :deadbanana:

Don't know if this is good or bad.

It's in less than 3 days..

It's fine imo. More seats added means that there's demand.

What is the largest amount of people gaga has performed in front of? Do the Quebec and Ottawa festivals have potential to beat this record?

for a concert its probably between lollapalooza and her Paris show for the BTWB

NewYorkCity

I still don't get the point of being adding seats every 2 months...

More seats and GA have been added on Barcelona's show which was already sold out.

I mean, wouldn't it be better to put them all at once? maybe someone tried to buy tickets last week and he couldn't so he closed livenation website and won't come in again thinking that it is sold out.

Mary Pain

Can someone list me concert venues in Buenos Aires or Cordoba (Argentina) ?

I know :

- Buenos Aires : Luna Park, Estadio River Plate, Estadio GEBA, Estadio José Amalfitani, Hipodromo de San Isidor.

- Cordoba : Estadio Mario Alberta Kempes.

That's it, there's no more. At least in Buenos Aires (i'm from there btw). You mentioned the more known and the most possible for Gaga to perform

(I read today that Miley is going to GEBA)

I'm not sure if any of you guys will know this but does anyone know how many LMZ and GA tickets are being sold at the artRave AC show?

GagaMyBlood95

I still don't get the point of being adding seats every 2 months...

More seats and GA have been added on Barcelona's show which was already sold out.

I mean, wouldn't it be better to put them all at once? maybe someone tried to buy tickets last week and he couldn't so he closed livenation website and won't come in again thinking that it is sold out.

Idk, maybe they were scared that it won't sell out?

So when they actually do sell out, they add more tickets... I still think it's better to add every section like right away and then remove them if they don't sell out... It's not that hard

NewYorkCity

Idk, maybe they were scared that it won't sell out?

So when they actually do sell out, they add more tickets... I still think it's better to add every section like right away and then remove them if they don't sell out... It's not that hard

Well I understand that for some sections they have added later. About Barcelona, Everything was selling so fast so they added the "limited visibility" seats, which is great. Those weren't on sale for TBTWB but if people want to buy, ok.

But GA? Or section 104, which was on sale since the begining (being one of the best spots to watch the concert), and they add seats now? Wtf?

I don't get it

Edit: to explain myself better:

- to add a whole new section, ok. It is the offer-demand law.

- to add tickets on sections that were already on sale since the begining, Doesn't make sense to me. What were they thinking on do with those empty seats? They added new sections before those tickets :toofunny: it is so stupid

Edited by NewYorkCity

NewYorkCity

Gaga should add a second day in Spain :manicure: She should also add more dates in Asia

Spain has sold so SO ****ing good. I was scared that it wouldn't sell well since she hasn't had a solid big hit here since TEOG. (Yeah singles went #1 but we all know how itunes works here. She has an amazing fanbase in Spain but not big enough to fill the Palau Sant Jordi 22.000 people).

She still has a big touring power here and people apreciate her concerts :legend:

ViviLittleM

Gaga should add a second day in Spain :manicure: She should also add more dates in Asia

The second Tokyo date isn't sold out yet :/

Can someone list me concert venues in Buenos Aires or Cordoba (Argentina) ?

I know :

- Buenos Aires : Luna Park, Estadio River Plate, Estadio GEBA, Estadio José Amalfitani, Hipodromo de San Isidor.

- Cordoba : Estadio Mario Alberta Kempes.

Orfeo Superdomo in Cordoba (14k capacity)

StrawberryBlond

Just so everyone knows, I'll be away for 2 weeks from the 28th to July 12th. Meaning if any new dates get added or boxscores are updated, you won't see a change. You'll just have to make do in the meantime, and if anyone has any updates on ticket sales, keep it aside and when I come back, I'll make a post confirming my return, and you can then fill me in on any updates (in 2 weeks this thread will likely have a lot of pages to go through and I'd like to avoid that).

Dangerous Man

Just so everyone knows, I'll be away for 2 weeks from the 28th to July 12th. Meaning if any new dates get added or boxscores are updated, you won't see a change. You'll just have to make do in the meantime, and if anyone has any updates on ticket sales, keep it aside and when I come back, I'll make a post confirming my return, and you can then fill me in on any updates (in 2 weeks this thread will likely have a lot of pages to go through and I'd like to avoid that).

What if a mod will temporarily hold the OP?

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."