Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

I definitely agree with you guys and I tried to be realistic and I think this is how Lady Gaga's EU dates should be like in 2015:

Zagreb - Croatia - Arena Zagreb (a show for South-Eastern Europe) - 16k people

Rome - Italy - Stadio Olimpico (Gaga's neved performed in Rome before) - 55k people

Montpellier - France - Parl&Suites Arena (a date for South France) - 12k people

Barcelona - Spain - Palau Sant Jordi (2nd show for Barcelona due to the success of the first one) - 17k people

Madrid - Spain - Madrid Arena (it's a small arena, Gaga will definitely sell it out + ARTPOP is quite big in Spain) - 12k people

Dublin - Ireland - The O2 - 13k people 

Glasgow - Scotland - The Hydro x2 - 28k people

Manchester - England - Phones 4U Arena x2 - 30k people 

Birmingham - England - NIA x2 - 30k people

London - England - Twickenham Stadium (instead of doing multiple dates at the O2) - 55k people

Amsterdam - The Netherlands - Ziggo Dome - 14k people

Antwerpen - Belgium - Sportpaleis - 14k people

Paris - France - Stade de France (since the French dates for 2014 were tragically handled) - 70k people

Munich - Germany - Olympiahalle X2 - 24k people

Stockholm - Sweden - Friends Arena (the date for 2014 sold out pretty quickly and it would be no problem to sell the indoor stadium) - 45k people

Helsinki - Finland - Olympic Stadium (the demand for a Finnish date is very big and a lot of people from Eastern Europe could go, too) - 42k people

Edited by joe71941

Rainbow Unicorn

I definitely agree with you guys and I tried to be realistic and I think this is how Lady Gaga's EU dates should be like in 2015:

Rome - Italy - Stadio Olimpico (Gaga's neved performed in Rome before) - 55k people

Barcelona - Spain - Palau Sant Jordi (2nd show for Barcelona due to the success of the first one) - 17k people

Madrid - Spain - Madrid Arena (it's a small arena, Gaga will definitely sell it out + ARTPOP is quite big in Spain) - 12k people

London - England - Twickenham Stadium (instead of doing multiple dates at the O2) - 55k people

Paris - France - Stade de France (since the French dates for 2014 were tragically handled) - 70k people

Stockholm - Sweden - Friends Arena (the date for 2014 sold out pretty quickly and it would be no problem to sell the indoor stadium) - 45k people

Helsinki - Finland - Olympic Stadium (the demand for a Finnish date is very big and a lot of people from Eastern Europe could go, too) - 42k people

That's great  :) However... I'm french and I can tell you that she's unable to play at Stade de France this time because she really lost popularity here...  :( Maybe 1 or 2 dates in Bercy and a date in Lyon would be great !

A stadium in Stockholm would be great too but why not the Tele2 Arena which can hold 45k ? She can do a sold-out show with it.

And I hope she will do the PGE Arena Gdansk in Poland, a little and beautiful stadium  :hehe:

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

StrawberryBlond

Guys, I'm going to remove the Istanbul date. It was removed off Wikipedia ages ago and if even they've decided it's not credible enough to print (that Israel date appeared and re-appeared after all), that must mean it isn't true. Wouldn't ticket information be available by now if it was a real date?

Yes. Honestly, Gaga should be doing Katy's U.K tour and Katy should be doing Gaga's.

Gaga could easily sell out the 16 shows Katy is doing, maybe the Northern Ireland shows would be a bit of a struggle, but the other 14 would sell easily.

Preach it. And if Katy had released her intial UK dates after her X Factor performance of Unconditionally, there would have been absolutely no demand for second dates. Seriously, the amount of negativity that poured in after that from disgruntled ticket buyers and those who were considering buying tickets...So, she got lucky timing. But her next tour is going to see her really struggle in the UK because of what happened. And for the record, her second shows are apparently struggling.

That's great  :) However... I'm french and I can tell you that she's unable to play at Stade de France this time because she really lost popularity here...  :( Maybe 1 or 2 dates in Bercy and a date in Lyon would be great !

A stadium in Stockholm would be great too but why not the Tele2 Arena which can hold 45k ? She can do a sold-out show with it.

And I hope she will do the PGE Arena Gdansk in Poland, a little and beautiful stadium  :hehe:

But I thought Bercy was closed for renovations, if it's not, then Gaga definitely can do 2 (or even 3) dates there. I don't really think there would be a difference if it's the Tele2 or Friends Arena, the capacities are pretty much identical for concerts. 

I've always wanted her to do a show in Gdansk but I'm not sure if she can pull it off. 

I'm also not sure if she can pull off shows in Amsterdam and Antwerp in 2015. Maybe a date in Zurich would be wiser instead of going back to those cities. 

Rainbow Unicorn

But I thought Bercy was closed for renovations, if it's not, then Gaga definitely can do 2 (or even 3) dates there. I don't really think there would be a difference if it's the Tele2 or Friends Arena, the capacities are pretty much identical for concerts. 

I've always wanted her to do a show in Gdansk but I'm not sure if she can pull it off. 

I'm also not sure if she can pull off shows in Amsterdam and Antwerp in 2015. Maybe a date in Zurich would be wiser instead of going back to those cities. 

Actually, Tele2 Arena capacity for concerts is 45k and Friends Arena is 65k (according to their website). This is sooooo big  :excited2: Looks like an North American stadium  :)

1894774_FULL-LND.jpg

She can go to Belgium but a new arena has opened in the capital, Brussels : Paleis 12, which can holds 15k  :)

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

I'm still not over the fact that she went from doing 14 sold out shows in Aus to 4 struggling shows in Aus :giveup:

Not even a 2nd Melbourne and Sydney date :giveup:

Thats what happens when you don't promote!

She should've added a Brooklyn and Chicago date.

yeah and an East Rutherford/Newark, NJ date. Its much needed.

She should've added a Brooklyn and Chicago date.

yeah and an East Rutherford/Newark, NJ date. Its much needed.

Arturo

She doesn't need to go to Bercy to play an arena in France.

The perfectly sized Park&Suites Arena in Montpellier and Halle Tony Garnier in Lyon are perfect for Gaga.

I wish she would've done those 2 arenas on Ocober 30th and October 31st instead of the small Zenith.

She would've grossed twice as much..

Actually, Tele2 Arena capacity for concerts is 45k and Friends Arena is 65k (according to their website). This is sooooo big  :excited2: Looks like an North American stadium  :)

1894774_FULL-LND.jpg

She can go to Belgium but a new arena has opened in the capital, Brussels : Paleis 12, which can holds 15k  :)

Well, I guess this is even more realistic then.

1. ZAGREB – CROATIA – ARENA ZAGREB

2. ROME – ITALY – STADIO OLIMPICO

3. MONTPELLIER – FRANCE – PARK&SUITES ARENA

4. BARCELONA – SPAIN – PALAU SANT JORDI

5. MADRID – SPAIN – MADRID ARENA

6. DUBLIN – IRELAND – THE O2

7. GLASGOW – SCOTLAND – THE HYDRO

8. GLASGOW – SCOTLAND – THE HYDRO

9. MANCHESTER – ENGLAND – PHONES 4U ARENA

10. MANCHESTER – ENGLAND – PHONES 4U ARENA

11. BIRMINGHAM – ENGLAND – NATIONAL INDOOR ARENA

12. BIRMINGHAM – ENGLAND – NATIONAL INDOOR ARENA

13. LONDON – ENGLAND – TWICKENHAM STADIUM

14. BRUSSELS – BELGIUM – PALEIS 12

15. PARIS – FRANCE – BERCY

16. PARIS – FRANCE – BERCY

17. LYON – FRANCE – HALLE TONY GARNIER

18. MUNICH – GERMANY – OLYMPIAHALLE

19. MUNICH – GERMANY – OLYMPIAHALLE

20. GDANKS – POLAND – PGE ARENA GDANSK

21. STOCKHOLM – SWEDEN – TELE2 ARENA

22. HELSINKI – FINLAND – HELSINKI OLYMPIC STADIUM

She doesn't need to go to Bercy to play an arena in France.

The perfectly sized Park&Suites Arena in Montpellier and Halle Tony Garnier in Lyon are perfect for Gaga.

I wish she would've done those 2 arenas on Ocober 30th and October 31st instead of the small Zenith.

She would've crossed twice as much..

she can do bercy + montpellier and lyon, tho. 

no stadiums in countries she visited before because its clear that in Europe it isnt that kind of demand.

Blake

Katy visited Australia 3 times with promo this era.

She actually only visited twice, once for album promo, and a quick promo trip for the tour announcement.

MonsterMum

No, not another Antwerp show, it's not doing so well tbh.

drinkmytears

San Antonio is a city primarily made up of Hispanics, who have less money than white/Asian people so the tickets might be a little bit too expensive, although I do expect lots of tickets to be sold in the last few weeks.

this is such a racist and sweeping statement.

Pure Adrenaline

It's really interesting to see Live Nation's approach to tour dates when compared to AEG Live's approach to tour dates.

LiveNation obviously doesn't mind that Gaga and Beyonce play in festivals that won't count in the tour's overall gross. On the other hand, AEG Live cares that Katy only tours in places where the tour gross will be counted which is why, out of her 104 dates so far, she's not doing a festival.

It truly says a lot..

music not the bling

Katy didn't even visit Australia that often... like once? and that was after Roar had already been #1 for like 8 weeks

wut she went before the album release, then went again before the end of the year and visited again last week :flop:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

this is such a racist and sweeping statement.

It's true :shrug: 51% of San Antonio is Hispanic, and their average income is ~1,6x lower than Asians for example. How is that racist when I'm just stating geographic facts? Is it racist too, to say Gaga shouldn't tour in Africa because people there can't afford tickets, or that she shouldn't go to Islamic regions because they're more conservative and the date would very likely be cancelled? Or is it also racist and s-xist and ageist to say Katy's fanbase is primarily made up of white teen girls, and is it homophobic to say that a lot of Gaga's fans are gay?