StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Stef
Dare i even ask how her only Dublin date is selling :laughga:
Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

Rainbow Unicorn

isnt that a good thing?Ā 

Ā 

4,402 tickets left without counting resales isn't really a good thingĀ  :teehee:

HOTRODSGAGA

4,402 tickets left without counting resales isn't really a good thingĀ  :teehee:

More potential ticket sales. Aint nothing wrong with that.Ā 

Rainbow Unicorn

More potential ticket sales. Aint nothing wrong with that.Ā 

Ā 

If it were "potential" tickets, they would have been already sold. That's because the tickets are cheap and on the upper level that people don't buy them. So, that's not what I call potential ticket sales at allĀ  :eww:

HOTRODSGAGA

If it were "potential" tickets, they would have been already sold. That's because the tickets are cheap and on the upper level that people don't buy them. So, that's not what I call potential ticket sales at all :eww:

Yeeeeeees. People are gonna rush to buy tickets for a tour that hasnt started and no nothing about it/its quality.

Knowing most of these tickets will sell around a week before the show, your argument is invalid. (They would have been already sold)

If live nation added these tickets its because they know they have a big chance selling them.

Also, keep your rudeness for your mumma. Nobody has to deal with your dollar-store attitude.

Rainbow Unicorn

Yeeeeeees. People are gonna rush to buy tickets for a tour that hasnt started and no nothing about it/its quality.

Knowing most of these tickets will sell around a week before the show, your argument is invalid. (They would have been already sold)

If live nation added these tickets its because they know they have a big chance selling them.

Also, keep your rudeness for your mumma. Nobody has to deal with your dollar-store attitude.

Ā 

Am I dreamingĀ ? Stop please. I'm not here to quarrel on a forum where I want to have a good time. You don't probably know the Live Nation decisions either and how tickets are selling during tours. I follow every big tour for years. All that you do is to compromise what I'm saying by imposing yours with coldness, isn't it rude too ? I didn't say that tickets won't be sold. If you don't accept a normal debate without turning it into a quarrel, your place is probably not on that topic, monster, because everyone shows its opinions here and share its knowledge on touring receipts. Keep your bad mood somewhere else please. I'm just fed up that everyone turns my arguments into a quarrel and thinks that I'm impolite. It's hurtful and that's what I'm not at all, I just want to speak.Ā  :hug:Ā 

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

Rainbow Unicorn

Is there any update on the AUS dates?Ā 

Ā 

Since we don't have informations with an interactive map we can't knowĀ  :cry:Ā Bad, I want to know !Ā 

HOTRODSGAGA

Am I dreaming ? Stop please. I'm not here to quarrel on a forum where I want to have a good time. You don't probably know the Live Nation decisions either and how tickets are selling during tours. I follow every big tour for years. All that you do is to compromise what I'm saying by imposing yours with coldness, isn't it rude too ? I didn't say that tickets won't be sold. If you don't accept a normal debate without turning it into a quarrel, your place is probably not on that topic, monster, because everyone shows its opinions here and share its knowledge on touring receipts. Keep your bad mood somewhere else please. I'm just fed up that everyone turns my arguments into a quarrel and thinks that I'm impolite. It's hurtful and that's what I'm not at all, I just want to speak. :hug:

Ad hominem game so strong. :awkney:

I hope she sell these tickets anyway :hug:

erfaan

Since we don't have informations with an interactive map we can't knowĀ  :cry:Ā Bad, I want to know !Ā 

Ā 

Yeah that sucks! How was the information on the first page calculated?Ā 

Arturo

I'm still not over the fact that she went from doing 14 sold out shows in Aus to 4 struggling shows in Aus :giveup:

Not even a 2nd Melbourne and Sydney date :giveup:

I'm still not over the fact that she went from doing 14 sold out shows in Aus to 4 struggling shows in Aus :giveup:

Not even a 2nd Melbourne and Sydney date :giveup:

This. :cry:

Ā 

I hope new dates are announced soon. The tour seems really short. :nooo:

More European dates, along with a few Australian dates and a leg for Latin America.

Arturo

My wish : Uncashville to be sold-out ! That only one ticket left is kind of stressingĀ  :dies:

There really is no point in worrying about that date.

Worry about Atlanta and Pittsburgh (2nd and 3rd shows) because they still have quite a lot of tickets left.

This. :cry:

Ā 

I hope new dates are announced soon. The tour seems really short. :nooo:

More European dates, along with a few Australian dates and a leg for Latin America.

It'd be nice if it could be at least 100 dates.

But that'd require another 34 dates to be added...

Rainbow Unicorn

Worry about Atlanta and Pittsburgh (2nd and 3rd shows) because they still have quite a lot of tickets left.

Ā 

An ATRL member counted the seats for these shows, there are 1,676 tickets left for the Atlanta show (tickets sold : +12k).

And for Pittsburgh, there are 1,674 tickets left (tickets sold : ~12-12.5k).

Ā 

I don't think we should be worriedĀ  :party:

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn