💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

SomethingMore

Why you posting an awkney? It's a festival, not a Gaga only show

Read again, and take a look at the bolded and underlined parts.

VersaceKing

87.jpg

Istanbul, Turkey - Vodafone Arena (40,000)

a92persintrugby.jpg

Paris, France - Arena 92 (40,000)

88aa6235d68e64d2_org.jpg

Stockholm, Sweden - Tele2 Arena (45,000)

These new or under construction stadiums are perfect for Gaga  :giveup:

:dies:  :legend:  :worship2:

When do they go on sale??

They went on sale April 4th...

monketsharona

Still no numbers for Antwerp ? Is it doing so bad ? 

Edited by monketsharona

StrawberryBlond

More updates put forward. By the way, I'm sure her Summerfest attendance and gross will be counted (Katy's did) and the same for the Quebec festival (Madonna's did). No findings on the Ottawa Bluesfest situation, though. Rihanna did a few festivals last year and none of them counted, but I think it was because she just did a small set and there were other acts performing to the same crowd on the same day. Gaga will be performing a proper set and it'll be just her at the Quebec festival for sure.

JULY 04 - QUEBEC CITY - Plains of Abraham - TICKETS ON SALE JULY 12 - Unlimited capacity (0%)**

:awkney:

Fixed. My brain was working slow when that was posted.

Still no numbers for Antwerp ? Is it doing so bad ? 

I just can't find anything about it. I understand that it's not doing that well, though. Not only half an arena full bad, but not a sell out.

Arturo

More updates put forward. By the way, I'm sure her Summerfest attendance and gross will be counted (Katy's did) and the same for the Quebec festival (Madonna's did). No findings on the Ottawa Bluesfest situation, though. Rihanna did a few festivals last year and none of them counted, but I think it was because she just did a small set and there were other acts performing to the same crowd on the same day. Gaga will be performing a proper set and it'll be just her at the Quebec festival for sure.

Fixed. My brain was working slow when that was posted.

I just can't find anything about it. I understand that it's not doing that well, though. Not only half an arena full bad, but not a sell out.

Actually I just found out that Madonna didn't play at the Quebec summer festival.

She just played in the same place (Plains of Abraham) but it was in September and was unrelated.

Actually I just found out that Madonna didn't play at the Quebec summer festival.

She just played in the same place (Plains of Abraham) but it was in September and was unrelated.

Madonna wasnt part of the festival. Roger Waters also performed there. Its a popular place for concerts, festivals or not.

Arturo

Yeah, we're not getting a gross for the stop in Quebec City. 

Bruno's tour was part of it last year and it doesn't have an accompanying gross.

Rainbow Unicorn

7,561 tickets left for the Prague show... I thought there were less than 6,000 a few days/weeks ago  :ohno:

ViviLittleM

I'm from France and I will go at the ARTRAVE in the "Zenith de Paris" and I would like to know if you think that Gaga can have an 1 million gross with her two shows there?