Ā 

OmNcmee.jpg

Tn7DnIT.jpg

Ā 

1A9x3Uv.jpg

Yes. its 56 so far :yes:

Edited by pabloagus

GagaMyBlood95

Hoping for the final boxscores to be out, so we could (sadly) complete the artRAVE experience.

I'm not ready :dead:

Rainbow Unicorn

So... 13,000 people for the final showĀ  :)Ā 

Ā 

I'm gonna miss the artRAVE sooooooo muchĀ  :emo:Ā  :emo:Ā  :emo:Ā 

StrawberryBlond

I've re-calculated the attendances and boxscores to come up with the correct numbers, but even though the attendance now matches up, my overall gross calculations are still down by about $700k. I know the Swedish date hasn't been added for some reason, but has its gross somehow been counted? I'm not toting it all up for the third time as I've wasted too much time already on it, but can someone please clarify what's going on? It's definitely something up with the NA and Euro dates as the Asian and Oceanian ones worked out fine.

Ā 

Hm u sure Lisbon concert was 7000 people only? I felt like arena was quite big and it says capacity is 20 000....

Ā 

All concerts for all artists work like this now - they only have to sell the bare minimum (sometimes 50%, sometimes less) to be regarded as a sell out, and the boxscore will ammend itself accordingly. Even if it's not 100% sold, the boxscore won't state the full capacity of the venue, it'll just show what the bare minimum was and that the artist didn't quite reach it. The Austrian date was terribly harsh by stating that it wasn't sold out, though. If the MEO arena can be sold out with only about 40% sold, the Vienna date can be sold out with about 80% sold. You also have to remember that the capacities stated on Wikipedia tend not to be accurate in regards to concerts, something that I found very hard to deal with as people were constantly informing me about the real capacities and there's no other official data to confirm what the true capacity is. Usually, the venue is about 4-5k below what Wiki states for a concert e.g. The Staples Center and MSG claim to be 20k, but are actually round about 15k and O2 Arena claims to be 20k but is really around 16k. And it all depends on how big the artist's stage is - a big stage like Gaga's cuts the ultimate capacity down a bit. The MEO arena is actually surprisingly accurate with its 20k capacity claim, though as its listed single gigs that sold 20k or even 22k there. So I'd say it is a valid number.

Only a minor point but BIrmingham 2 (Nov 13th) was played to a smaller configuration of the venue with the stage pulled further up and a smaller floor. Capacity I guess would have been down to about 8,000 or thereabouts, it wasn't full (most of the seats on sale were gone but the floor was very quiet in terms of numbers) so around 6,000 is probably a decent guess.

ViviLittleM

Only a minor point but BIrmingham 2 (Nov 13th) was played to a smaller configuration of the venue with the stage pulled further up and a smaller floor. Capacity I guess would have been down to about 8,000 or thereabouts, it wasn't full (most of the seats on sale were gone but the floor was very quiet in terms of numbers) so around 6,000 is probably a decent guess.

SO MAYBE THE POLLSTAR BOXSCORE IS TRUE OH MY GOD

Rainbow Unicorn

SO MAYBE THE POLLSTAR BOXSCORE IS TRUE OH MY GOD

Ā 

Well...

Ā 

Perth, Australia :

- Pollstar : 5,690

- Billboard : 8,120 (+2,430)

Ā 

Brisbane, Australia :

- Pollstar : 6,790

- Billboard : 9,249 (+2,459)

Ā 

Birmingham, UK :

- Pollstar : 3,483

So if it's the same :

- Billboard (+2,400) : 5,900

:lmao:Ā 

Remember that according to Pollstar, Katy Perry sold 12,242 tickets of her first show in Birmingham and 3,798 for her second one.

Result : AEG Live didn't report the numbers of these shows, so maybe Live Nation won't release them too because she sold badĀ  :ohno:Ā 

KingOfSpain

I miss this thread

Ā 

When will we get Stockholm, Paris (Bercy), Newcastle, etc. boxcores?Ā 

Ā 

I'm likeĀ ibiUwbfqXzIzE3.gif

Edited by KingOfSpain
http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/