Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

lol, nope, that is fake. tickets were available during the show. they just put the number of tickets that they sold, as the maximum capacity  :toofunga:

some people.... :hor:

Just Kidding lol :hehe:

SweetEscape

My biggest disappointments were Greece show because of the fans who said false info. B*tches.

And the 100M mark that we won't have. (And so the 500M mark for all the tours)

Hmm excuse me, it's not our fault. It's the promoter's fault for giving us the delusion the show was selling amazing, by giving us false numbers :madge:

You didn't have to be rude :mess:

Edited by jimakostsalas

I know that there's 1 artRAVE left, but I want to say THANK YOU now :wub:  We've been through the whole tour together, I had a lot of fun with you! It was my first thread here and you showed me that you're really cool and... cool :yes:  I read a lot of cool comments, there were some affairs too (but where aren't they? :hor: ). You introduced me into the lifes of Little Managers (I became one too :shy: ) and really, THANK YOU my beautiful friends :sara:

EDIT: Oh, and BTW, enjoy the livestream <3

Edited by PolishKapi

malazam

It's over guys  :toofunga:  :toofunga:  :toofunga:  :toofunga:  :toofunga:  it was an AMAZING show......i need moreeee

Ys5xSYO.png

another shot before we kiss the other side

Biagio2103

It's over. It was completely perfect. Thank you so much guys, it was so funny to follow the artRAVE from the beginning, see you on next tour  :emo:

I don't want to ruin the moment, but remember that there's still 6 boxscores left

I'm only good at being bad

GagaMyBlood95

That show las night was her best so far, she was increadible! And that's why I love her so much, don't give a **** about boxscores(even tho I'm happy when they are good)  when I see that talent and energy that she gives to us every single day and night!