💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Biagio2103

Guys, I don't want to sound out of place, but Gaga's team isn't that stupid at all. Look, I know that Madonna is the highest-grossing female artist ever, but she could gross more if her tours had dates in Australia and New Zealand. Her albums are always under the sales in these countries (like Gaga's), but we can't deny that those markets are very important, and she can even sell out four arenas there. Maybe Gaga's team don't want to lose these markets because they know that it will be bad for her and the fans (especially the gross of the tours, lol). What do you think? Last Madonna's concert on Australia was in 1993 with her The Girlie Show World Tour (her 4th tour, artRAVE is also Gaga's 4th tour, right?).

I'm only good at being bad

VersaceKing

Guys, I don't want to sound out of place, but Gaga's team isn't that stupid at all. Look, I know that Madonna is the highest-grossing female artist ever, but she could gross more if her tours had dates in Australia and New Zealand. Her albums are always under the sales in these countries (like Gaga's), but we can't deny that those markets are very important, and she can even sell out four arenas there. Maybe Gaga's team don't want to lose these markets because they know that it will be bad for her and the fans (especially the gross of the tours, lol). What do you think? Last Madonna's concert on Australia was in 1993 with her The Girlie Show World Tour (her 4th tour, artRAVE is also Gaga's 4th tour, right?).

No promotion = no concerts, especially not SOLD OUT ones  :manicure:  :manicure:  :manicure:

HausOfRahul

Can someone catch me up on the updates of the amounts of tickets sold in Tel Aviv, Dubai, Greece, and Istanbul? The only recent update I remember is Tel Aviv at 15,000 tickets (but that might be wrong so don't quote me on that).

Rainbow Unicorn

Can someone catch me up on the updates of the amounts of tickets sold in Tel Aviv, Dubai, Greece, and Istanbul? The only recent update I remember is Tel Aviv at 15,000 tickets (but that might be wrong so don't quote me on that).

The last informations we have are in the OP  :) 

Tel Aviv : 15,000 (not updated, because we don't have a recent number  :()

Dubai : 12,000

Greece : 41,000

And we don't have any information about Istanbul  :shrug: 

South Blonde

How many tickets have been sold for the Istanbul date?

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

MelbHawker

I'm pretty sure that the first Melbourne + Sydney dates were really near to sold-out!

I was at the first Melb. Show.... honestly it looked sold out to me. The seats were full. They could've fit more people standing, but still.  She needs to do more promo here when her singles drop. 

Rainbow Unicorn

How many tickets have been sold for the Istanbul date?

We don't have informations about this date  :shrug:

Cruelty

Let's put all of this behind us.

Curtains? Who said ANYTHING about curtains? tumblr-m7s3b0e5tz1rsscmm.gif 

(But there quite obviously were curtains, I'm not from pawsdown or anything, it's just a fact)

Edited by NeonSkeleton

South Blonde

We don't have informations about this date  :shrug:

OK, thanks anyway  ;)

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Rainbow Unicorn

Let's put all of this behind us.

Curtains? Who said ANYTHING about curtains? tumblr-m7s3b0e5tz1rsscmm.gif

(But there quite obviously were curtains, I'm not from pawsdown or anything, it's just a fact)

tumblr_mdmngyH1WZ1rkxksvo2_500.gif

OK, thanks anyway  ;)

You're welcome!  :)

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

ViviLittleM

Lady Gaga @ladygaga 6 s

‪#‎artRAVETelAviv‬