đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Tyler1992

Oh great, looks like the three closest dates to me (Winnipeg-6 hrs., Calgary- 7 hrs., Edmonton- 7 hrs.) are sold out... Boooooo

Guess Ill have to trek to St. Paul (11 hrs.)

Oh well, Totally worth the drive.

StrawberryBlond

Dates have been updated. I have a bit of difficulty finding availability for some of them, so some are left rather open until I'm informed any further. Canada is doing so well - Vancouver and Montreal are the only ones that haven't sold out yet, which surprises me as she was very popular in Vancouver with the BTWB and played to over 30,000 people. But, oh, well, the rest of the country's making up for it. The date that absolutely floored me was San Diego - when I say it was 100% sold out...it is quite literally. Grey is the colour for no tickets available and that entire arena map was grey!

Dates have been updated. I have a bit of difficulty finding availability for some of them, so some are left rather open until I'm informed any further. Canada is doing so well - Vancouver and Montreal are the only ones that haven't sold out yet, which surprises me as she was very popular in Vancouver with the BTWB and played to over 30,000 people. But, oh, well, the rest of the country's making up for it. The date that absolutely floored me was San Diego - when I say it was 100% sold out...it is quite literally. Grey is the colour for no tickets available and that entire arena map was grey!

Just asking, but am I the only one not able to see the seats sold in most places? Like with some concerts I can just see which seats located where are sold and which aren't, but with most (all I've searched so far) I just see this for example:

52294s.gif

I think San Diego didn't start the general sales yet, the presale must have sold out though

Edited by mvgp

San Diego is not on general sale, still just pre-sale.

bumblebee

Hello, dear StrawberryBlond, 

nice to see you back with this thread 

Gaga sold 44,094 for 3 shows in Los Angeles with The Monster Ball Tour, which means the Staples Center capacity for her show is around 14,000 tickets with the Monster Ball stage. Considering the Monster Ball stage wasn't too large, I mean it wasn't occupying much space on the floor, I looked at some other shows and found more accurate numbers for capacity 

New York 15,000 

Washington D.C. 15,000 

Cleveland 15,000

Boston 14,400 

Chicago 16,000 

San Antonio 14,300

Houston 13,500 

Dallas 14,000 

Los Angeles 14,000 

:kisses: