💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Never been doubtful to Gaga's touring power. She really slays all the dates! :gaga:

Even in Greece... :legend:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dangerous Man

We are not even sure of that lol,I bet once she step on the country, the ticket sales will zoom up.

ViviLittleM

Australia is a flop without promo tss. lol

But, in my country, France 0 promo too, she sold out 2 Zenith and she's on her way to sold out a Bercy show without promo.

Edited by ViviLittleM

somechick

We are not even sure of that lol,I bet once she step on the country, the ticket sales will zoom up.

I am pretty sure. Just checked Melb first show today and I can get 10 seats together in the front row of my section (ahem why the hell was I not offered these seats when I bought my ticket pfft lol). The only show close to selling out is the first Sydney show. :( Even if some people do buy tix once she gets to Australia i dunno if it'll help much. I may be worrying about nothing, but I just hate that tickets are selling so badly after such a great tour last time and so many sold out shows.

Edited by somechick

jojo Freud

I am pretty sure. Just checked Melb first show today and I can get 10 seats together in the front row of my section (ahem why the hell was I not offered these seats when I bought my ticket pfft lol). The only show close to selling out is the first Sydney show. :( Even if some people do buy tix once she gets to Australia i dunno if it'll help much. I may be worrying about nothing, but I just hate that tickets are selling so badly after such a great tour last time and so many sold out shows.

I wish ticketek had an interactive map

somechick

I wish ticketek had an interactive map

tell me about it. Although in this ccase it may be a blessing coz otherwise I can imagine the haters going on about it all the time...

daviddarko

AUGUST 04 - SALT LAKE CITY - EnergySolutions Arena - ENDED - 6,000+/13,000 (50%)

Hey!!!   fix this ↑↑↑ please  :hug: 

SALT LAKE CITY was SOLD OUT!

10525526_804200826277222_1120652724_n.jp

sC98ZwV.jpg

Edited by daviddarko

daviddarko

AUGUST 06 - DENVER - Pepsi Center - TICKETS AVAILABLE - 5,000+/13,000 (50%)

Denver is wrong too ↑↑↑  fix it please  :hug: 

It was SOLD OUT

10598790_337759139712959_1478524055_n.jp

Edited by daviddarko

Dangerous Man

But didn't you doubt Gaga's touring power in some NA dates? :shrug:

But look what happened. :ohwell:

somechick

But didn't you doubt Gaga's touring power in some NA dates? :shrug:

But look what happened. :ohwell:

Me? No. Wasn't me. I always said she was doing fine in the USA. just that the sales in Australia are bad. :noparty: :(

TEANUS

I can't wait to see the ticket sales in Australia after Gaga arrives in Australia for her first time in 2+ years :excited2:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

somechick

I can't wait to see the ticket sales in Australia after Gaga arrives in Australia for her first time in 2+ years :excited2:

Not getting my hopes up. I really hope lots of people will go buy tix, but I'm not sure. And I guess if I have low expectations and she does end up selling well then I'll be pleasantly surprised. :)

Hey!!!   fix this ↑↑↑ please  :hug: 

SALT LAKE CITY was SOLD OUT!

10525526_804200826277222_1120652724_n.jp

sC98ZwV.jpg

*sigh* It will be fixed when the box scores are out, like all the other shows we are waiting for. :)

Edited by somechick