💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Arturo

It looks like they opened up new seats at the Milwaukee show?...............

49785s.gif

Before (I've been checking the past week) only single seats were available in the Yellow sections. I would put quantity "2" tickets and no match would come up. Now i can buy up to 8 seats together in the Yellow Section :deadbanana:
Don't know if this is good or bad.
It's in less than 3 days..

Rainbow Unicorn

Someone said to me that Gaga will perform just for 15.000 people in Dubai, is that true?

Fake.

How can we already know the final attendance?

It's like Athens. Around 20k have been sold and the promotors expect around 60k.

On top of that, Dubai's capacity is 50-60k, and it's doing really well.

somechick

Still amazing! Hope you'll have a great time  :)

Oh, I'll have a fantastic time - been to two shows already, leaving in 2 weeks for my next "leg" in the US. haha I have my own mini artRAVE tour. ;)

mchavez0001

I am selling 2 LMZ package tickets for the July 14 San Antonio date. I need to sell this quickly so please spread the word and help me out! I know there is a san Antonio forum and I already posted this there. Please help!

jojo Freud

I honestly thought the first dates for the Sydney and Melbourne dates were sold out (Ticketek Australia stated allocation exhausted for weeks). Overall, the Aussie ticket sales seem to be very poor, Like how can the second Melbourne date still have "0" tickets sold when the tour is only 60 days away. Honestly I believe that this occurred due to the lack of promo. (Im yet to see a single billboard, or any public displayed advertisement for her Aussie leg, Im hoping to sells out regardless)

somechick

I honestly thought the first dates for the Sydney and Melbourne dates were sold out (Ticketek Australia stated allocation exhausted for weeks). Overall, the Aussie ticket sales seem to be very poor, Like how can the second Melbourne date still have "0" tickets sold when the tour is only 60 days away. Honestly I believe that this occurred due to the lack of promo. (Im yet to see a single billboard, or any public displayed advertisement for her Aussie leg, Im hoping to sells out regardless)

They were never completely sold out. Ticketek just said they were so they could sell tix for the second shows. But according to them it's only the packages that are left (LMZ, Hot Seat and VIP packages).

I think the second Melb show is selling decently, but it's hard to judge. I think Sydney is doing slightly worse since they blocked off the whole third level, but then again upper at RLA is all C res for the second show. :( The is no way the second shows in Syd and melb will sell out, Perth's doing pretty rough too. I think bris is doing slightly better, but not close to being sold out. :(

I don't understand the complete lack of promo. I mean dude, call up some radio stations at least. You don't even have to come to Australia.

jojo Freud

They were never completely sold out. Ticketek just said they were so they could sell tix for the second shows. But according to them it's only the packages that are left (LMZ, Hot Seat and VIP packages).

I think the second Melb show is selling decently, but it's hard to judge. I think Sydney is doing slightly worse since they blocked off the whole third level, but then again upper at RLA is all C res for the second show. :( The is no way the second shows in Syd and melb will sell out, Perth's doing pretty rough too. I think bris is doing slightly better, but not close to being sold out. :(

I don't understand the complete lack of promo. I mean dude, call up some radio stations at least. You don't even have to come to Australia.

Yeah, I know I dont understand the COMPLETE lack of promo. It cant be that hard but whatever. I just hoped that gaga would be able to sell out every single show in australia. (But I highly doubt it in this short time frame, it may be possible if she suddenly did some promo for the tour)

WarriorPrince

Still amazing! Hope you'll have a great time  :)

Otherwise, I asked AMI Live Entertainment on Facebook about the Twitter rumor about a cancellation because of poor tickets sales. Someone replied me :

dubai_zpsa9a27b53.png

:worship:

Bless  :legend:

somechick

Yeah, I know I dont understand the COMPLETE lack of promo. It cant be that hard but whatever. I just hoped that gaga would be able to sell out every single show in australia. (But I highly doubt it in this short time frame, it may be possible if she suddenly did some promo for the tour)

ell that's not looking very likely. I mean if she can't even sell out one show in Perth or Brisbane... :flop:

I can not believe that in Australia there is no promo

And i dont understand why, too. It is so strange, what's the point?

GagaMyBlood95

I can not believe that in Australia there is no promo

Same... It's so weird and stupid!

Edited by GagaMyBlood95

Rainbow Unicorn

Can someone list me concert venues in Buenos Aires or Cordoba (Argentina) ?

I know :

- Buenos Aires : Luna Park, Estadio River Plate, Estadio GEBA, Estadio José Amalfitani, Hipodromo de San Isidor.

- Cordoba : Estadio Mario Alberta Kempes.

NIAGARA F

What is the largest amount of people gaga has performed in front of? Do the Quebec and Ottawa festivals have potential to beat this record?