💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

Tickets are selling like hotcakes on StubHub for her Summerfest gig.

Over 200+ tickets sold since last night.

But the same seats are available on ticketmaster. Mess.

big mess

Tickets are selling like hotcakes on StubHub for her Summerfest gig.

Over 200+ tickets sold since last night.

But the same seats are available on ticketmaster. Mess.

You mean people buy ticket from StubHub instead of Ticketmaster?

Arturo

You mean people buy ticket from StubHub instead of Ticketmaster?

Well currently people are buying tickets from StubHub more than Ticketmaster for Gaga's Milwaukee show.

Stef

JUNE 26 - MILWAUKEE - Marcus Amphitheater - GA SOLD OUT - 14,264+/23,000 (62%)*

Whats the update on this?

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Well currently people are buying tickets from StubHub more than Ticketmaster for Gaga's Milwaukee show.

Isnt StubHub kinda more expensive than TM?

Arturo

Isnt StubHub kinda more expensive than TM?

Yes. But it's a secondary seller. So whatever is selling on StubHub doesn't affect the attendance and gross of shows. I'd rather they buy from Ticketmaster and sell the venue out.

208 out of 784 VVIP table seats sold for the Dubai show. It's not doing that bad.

I really don't know about the seats. It could be that 1/3 of the seats aren't on sale, in which case she's doing extremely badly (~80% unsold). If they were on sale all the time, it's doing very well with about 20% unsold.. but yeah, the real question is whether they even put them on sale.

In the end, these don't really matter that much. It's mostly GA that has to sell, and these aren't even that expensive...

And the ticket prices for the Milwaukee date are so cheap :giveup: luckily the back seats are a little bit more expensive. And another thing we should be happy about is that the attendance will be great (will this show be reported by Gagas team/LiveNation or does it count as a festival?)

The Atlantic City date is basically sold out tbh. About 200 tickets left, but they'll sell FOR SURE. Hopefully they add new seats asap.

Boston has some seats left... but they'll almost all sell out. (if you want third row seats with great view, go to the artRAVE in Boston for just 215$!)

And San Antonio... is a meß. They put the tickets available which they put unavailable a few weeks ago. Now there's >3000 tickets available again :giveup: I REALLY hope they'll sell well in the coming weeks!!

Dallas is doing pretty well too. It looks a bit like the Fort Lauderdale show a month before it happened tbh.

Edited by Luc

somechick

Will you go to all those shows ? :shocked:

"artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball ~ Uncasville, Madison Square Garden, Dallas, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Perth,

Melbourne (x2 ~ 2nd show APZ), Brisbane, Sydney x 2 (and possibly Birmingham - not looking likely). :)"

:worship:

Yes. I'm going to 11 shows....have tix for Birmingham too (1st show on Oct) but looks like I won't be able to get leave from work then, so probably can't go to that one. :(

Rainbow Unicorn

Yes. I'm going to 11 shows....have tix for Birmingham too (1st show on Oct) but looks like I won't be able to get leave from work then, so probably can't go to that one. :(

Still amazing! Hope you'll have a great time  :)

Otherwise, I asked AMI Live Entertainment on Facebook about the Twitter rumor about a cancellation because of poor tickets sales. Someone replied me :

dubai_zpsa9a27b53.png

Arturo

Still amazing! Hope you'll have a great time  :)

Otherwise, I asked AMI Live Entertainment on Facebook about the Twitter rumor about a cancellation because of poor tickets sales. Someone replied me :

dubai_zpsa9a27b53.png

The interactive seat map did not lie :classy:

Biagio2103

Someone said to me that Gaga will perform just for 15.000 people in Dubai, is that true?

I'm only good at being bad

Dangerous Man

They better not cancel the Dubai show. Even if it will not sell out, she can still get those big $$$$.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

BurqaSwg

i don't really think Dubai will be cancel...i mean its really not dat bad when u look on the interactive map. But in NA, i think Montreal is doing not so bad (even if there are a lot of sections in the red not sold) but can someone tell me if montreal is doing better now than the date for the BTWB?