Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Can we talk about how horrible the concert poster is, though? :giveup: it looks so not well done :giveup: but oh well, more money for Gags :derpga:

It's terrible I know. And she said there was gonna be a proper promo poster...

Arturo

Q11mjpU.png?1

New Pollstar boxscore.

Don't worry, it seems like there's an error because the show was sold-out and the arena can't hold more than 14k, so it can't have a capacity of 16,680 at all. 

14,181 is a great number. The biggest attendance I saw was P!nk with 14,187 people.

I hope the attendance won't decrease once reported by Billboard like the Atlanta one...

14k is great for San Jose!

Everyone plays 14k there.

Q11mjpU.png?1

New Pollstar boxscore.

Don't worry, it seems like there's an error because the show was sold-out and the arena can't hold more than 14k, so it can't have a capacity of 16,680 at all. 

14,181 is a great number. The biggest attendance I saw was P!nk with 14,187 people.

I hope the attendance won't decrease once reported by Billboard like the Atlanta one...

Great number! :party: fully sold out, yet a higher than usual avg ticket price. Hopefully Los Angeles has avg of 90~100$/ticket.

Arturo

Other receipts for San Jose at the SAP Center previously called the HP Pavilion

Rihanna: 14,027 / 14,027
Beyonce: 12,304 / 12,304
Justin Timberlake: 13,204 / 13,204
Katy: 12,373 / 12,660

Arturo

Yesss 1,2M is very good!

Told y'all San Jose would slay.

Her ticket average is higher in California than many other places in North America :classy:

I would hope we see 3M from her L.A shows.

ViviLittleM

Told y'all San Jose would slay.

Her ticket average is higher in California than many other places n North America :classy:

I would hope we see 3M from her L.A shows.

Yes I hope tooo!! It's cool because with this number we can say now that for 15 shows, ~ 15M+ :)

Arturo

Total gross from 15 shows (14 Billboard reported shows + 1 Poll-star reported shows): $15,134,070
$1,008,938 average

monketsharona

6 days before the artRAVE re begins! I'm so excited, and it will be a festival :excited: :excited:

She'll be back ! She's so absent nowadays...

Yesss 1,2M is very good!

Canada is really a good market this era for us! :)

Wasn't San Jose somewhere near San Francisco tho? :huh:

Yes San Jose is south of San Francisco :rip:

san%20Jose,%20san%20francisco,%20oakland

:applause:

do you think Gaga could've done a third date in LA with some promotion? I mean, Applause was in PR till like January on KIIS and still played like 2-3 times a day :giveup: it's already become obvious that the biggest cities are the only actually important markets for Gaga - high avg ticket prices and and great attendance, so LiveNation could focus more on promoting in these big cities. Perhaps she could do ~6 stadium shows and ~10 big arena shows in North America instead of 40 arena shows (including very small arenas) next time.

Edited by Luc