đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Rainbow Unicorn

I think that Uncasville, New York City, San Diego and San Jose were also sold out initially. But we haven't got the boxscore for San Jose, so I'm not sure about it.

Yes they were

I hope it is, but as some members pointed out, it's a festival date so most of the tickets will be sold on the day of the concert  ;)

Just a little question: Will we get a revamped stage for the Milwaukee gig since it's a part of the Summerfest '14?

GagaMyBlood95

Just a little question: Will we get a revamped stage for the Milwaukee gig since it's a part of the Summerfest '14?

I have no idea... Maybe, because it is speculated that for the big dates like stadiums or festival dates, it won't be the same but we'll have to wait and see..

I have no idea... Maybe, because it is speculated that for the big dates like stadiums or festival dates, it won't be the same but we'll have to wait and see..

We'll definitely get a revamped stage for the Quebec and Ottawa shows.. The Milwaukee show is outdoor right? If yes, then we'll definitely get a new stage layout. I just hope they somehow compensate for the loss of the ramps cuz' the ramps were basically the most amazing part of the stage.

Rainbow Unicorn

Our touring chanteuse have to come to Tele2 Arena in Sweden next tour.

I always repeat that, but Justin Timberlake played in front of a sold-out crowd of 27k people. Which corresponds to the capacity of 2 shows at Ericsson Globe and she's obviously able to fill it.

:applause:  :applause:

a7ecb2133324cb25_org.jpg

MonsterOfSpain

To put all this Katy talk to rest for once and for all

ft62t.jpg

Wow... that's impressive.

ft62t.jpg

That's not putting an end to it, it's starting a discussion :dies:

those aren't 17 shows, they're the numbers of only 8 shows. Katy's average gross is actually higher than Gaga's so far. Yall need to stop making it seem like Gaga's the biggest touring act and Katy a bad ticket seller just because the California Dreams tour didn't do well and the BTWB slayed

Gagaloo911

Sold out show like Lady Gaga :legend:

Edited by Gagaloo92

alejandroscunt

ft62t.jpg

I'm not trying to be rude or anything but that's not really a fair comparison because the box scores are for completely different in two different continents.  :manicure:  Also after looking on wikipedia Billboard only released the boxscores for 8 shows not 17 like you stated so this comparison is incorrect. Katy in fact made 8 million from 8 shows.  :coffee:

drinkmytears

I'm not trying to be rude or anything but that's not really a fair comparison because the box scores are for completely different in two different continents. :manicure: Also after looking on wikipedia Billboard only released the boxscores for 8 shows not 17 like you stated so this comparison is incorrect. Katy in fact made 8 million from 8 shows. :coffee:

Ah I didn't realize this! Just saw it on tumblr.

That's not putting an end to it, it's starting a discussion :dies:

those aren't 17 shows, they're the numbers of only 8 shows. Katy's average gross is actually higher than Gaga's so far. Yall need to stop making it seem like Gaga's the biggest touring act and Katy a bad ticket seller just because the California Dreams tour didn't do well and the BTWB slayed

I'm not trying to do anything, I never talk about Katy I'm just sick of everyone who does. I just thought a post like that would stop the comparisons, I didn't realize the info was false I didn't make it

Can we talk about how horrible the concert poster is, though? :giveup: it looks so not well done :giveup: but oh well, more money for Gags :derpga:

Rainbow Unicorn

Q11mjpU.png?1

New Pollstar boxscore.

Don't worry, it seems like there's an error because the show was sold-out and the arena can't hold more than 14k, so it can't have a capacity of 16,680 at all. 

14,181 is a great number. The biggest attendance I saw was P!nk with 14,187 people.

I hope the attendance won't decrease once reported by Billboard like the Atlanta one...

GagaMyBlood95

Can we talk about how horrible the concert poster is, though? :giveup: it looks so not well done :giveup: but oh well, more money for Gags :derpga:

I've actually got used to it... Of course I hate it but I think I started to hate it less  :toofunny: