đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Dates have been updated with boxscores. Really pleased to see that some scores were even higher than the initial estimates! Shame about the grosses, but it all evened out as she made $13.9 million with 14 shows, so that's just under 1 mil per show in the grand scheme of things. Pretty surprised by how expensive those MSG tickets were and was blown away by how good the rescheduled gigs performed. Washington DC was rescheduled and it has the second highest attendance thus far! It's amazing that when you put all those attendances together, she sold 171,183 tickets so far. To think there's bigger arenas and stadiums to come is awesome.

Arturo

Dates have been updated with boxscores. Really pleased to see that some scores were even higher than the initial estimates! Shame about the grosses, but it all evened out as she made $13.9 million with 14 shows, so that's just under 1 mil per show in the grand scheme of things. Pretty surprised by how expensive those MSG tickets were and was blown away by how good the rescheduled gigs performed. Washington DC was rescheduled and it has the second highest attendance thus far! It's amazing that when you put all those attendances together, she sold 171,183 tickets so far. To think there's bigger arenas and stadiums to come is awesome.

After seeing the MSG gross, it pains me that she didn't add a 2nd show there.

$3.2M from 1 city in the U.S :giveup:

NIAGARA F

After seeing the MSG gross, it pains me that she didn't add a 2nd show there.

$3.2M from 1 city in the U.S :giveup:

I agree... Maybe she didn't add a second date because of Roseland?

Both of them together: $3,148,612   :laughga:  

Edited by NIAGARA F

Arturo

I agree... Maybe she didn't add a second date because of Roseland?

Both of them together: $3,045,600  :laughga:  

Yeah, I'm sure Roseland took some possible attendees away.

Too bad Roseland isn't part of artRAVE.

I'm suprised at how things have turned. Usually GGD was the positive one compared to ATRL.

The numbers we got are great in my opinion and that's all that matters regarding the 14 dates.

I consider myself a bit more realistic. When I see all those people saying 'oh she's slaying!!' 'sold out show like Lady Gaga!' 'clock the haters' I just :rip: these are not numbers to brag about, except for the MSG date. These are Monster Ball numbers, but at the Monster Ball Gaga could do multiple shows in one city - with the artRAVE she only can in a few places in the US.

artRAVE is a smaller tour intentionally :awkney:

I'm not so sure about that. It could be, but in places like the UK - where she did 3 dates with the BTWB - she's doing a full leg :awkney: where the demand is, they add a second date. There's not enough demand for 3+ extra dates in the US.

Edited by Luc

somechick

I'm not so sure about that. It could be, but in places like the UK - where she did 3 dates with the BTWB - she's doing a full leg :awkney: where the demand is, they add a second date. There's not enough demand for 3+ extra dates in the US.

In some cities there is. She could have easily done another show in NYC even with the Roseland shows. That place was packed and I'll bet alot of people who went to the first show would have gone to the second - there seemed to be alot of international people there. But yeah, other cities one show was more than enough.

Whispering

There are several cities and/or areas in the US where she could have added a show or a second date.There are also several areas of the world, where there is demand, and this tour isn't going to those areas. You have listed these cities and countries...on several occasions. Now, all of a sudden, you've changed your tune.

WarriorPrince

I consider myself a bit more realistic. When I see all those people saying 'oh she's slaying!!' 'sold out show like Lady Gaga!' 'clock the haters' I just :rip: these are not numbers to brag about, except for the MSG date. These are Monster Ball numbers, but at the Monster Ball Gaga could do multiple shows in one city - with the artRAVE she only can in a few places in the US.

She is doing just as good as any other pop girl or even better.

Also she was never a good ticket seller in the US. In the MB she had three seperate US legs In 2009 2010 and 2011 in order to "sell out" those arenas more than once.

NIAGARA F

Fort Lauderdale, Atlanta, Philly, and Washintion didn't seem like they sold-out.

Sold-out show like Lady Gaga TBH  :awkney:

Edited by NIAGARA F

ViviLittleM

We don't care. This tour is a small tour. The gross is good. Not very good but good. Maybe next era the tour will be bigger. It's for the Gaga's health.

NIAGARA F

We don't care. This tour is a small tour. The gross is good. Not very good but good.

Edited by NIAGARA F

Yes, this is a small tour, but be sure that it is this way because thats the potential right now. Asia may be the only place where there is real potential for more. In the rest of the world, there isnt, which doesnt mean that in some places she cant add a ( second) date and sell it, but the gross would probably look like Saint Paul or Uncasville if she would do that.