đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

drinkmytears

I don't know why Live Nation doesn't add second dates ? Who has an idea ?

She can have second shows in Edmonton, Vancouver, Toronto, Chicago, Los Angeles and maybe more... Considering that she sold out Uncasville within hours and it's a small arena (between 7,5-9k for big concerts), she could add a second show for a good audience...

Her hip? 

pink had no double dates on her tour in the US and they all sold out and she was able to come back 8 months later and almost do it all again with only 3 double dates and she will be highly succesful with the tour (Thanks to Australia that is)

I'm more than sure that they're aiming for 2nd US leg at the very end. I think they just want Gaga to have some really successful singles in between and do more promo to gather more popularity again and be able to come back stronger and with more demand for her 2nd leg in 2015. She's also in hiding at the moment, no promo for her tour. P!nk also had a really successful single while touring other places after 1st US leg, and her tour also gathered high critical acclaim, so she was able to do US shows again. Hopefully it's the same situation with Gaga. 

Stefani328

July 11th isn't coming fast enough.

I'm more than sure that they're aiming for 2nd US leg at the very end. I think they just want Gaga to have some really successful singles in between and do more promo to gather more popularity again and be able to come back stronger and with more demand for her 2nd leg in 2015. She's also in hiding at the moment, no promo for her tour. P!nk also had a really successful single while touring other places after 1st US leg, and her tour also gathered high critical acclaim, so she was able to do US shows again. Hopefully it's the same situation with Gaga. 

That would be awesome. She seems to love Chicago so much. I'd love to see Gaga twice :party:

July 11th isn't coming fast enough.

That would be awesome. She seems to love Chicago so much. I'd love to see Gaga twice :party:

She had 2nd US leg for TMB also, didn't she? (I don't really know for sure, wasn't following Gaga that much at the time...)

Stefani328

She had 2nd US leg for TMB also, didn't she? (I don't really know for sure, wasn't following Gaga that much at the time...)

Yes she did.

She had 3 US legs with MB.

Philly is in need of a second concert. I know A LOT of people that weren't able to get Gaga. Idk why Gaga doesn't do stadiums here because she has a lot of fans where I live.

Born To Slay

I know we already have a tour discussion section but this is purely just for the schedule and sold out shows, just like we had last year. Once again, I'll update the list as and when more tickets sell. As tour grosses and attendences come in, I will tot them up and put them under each leg, so no one has to do any maths, they just need to refer to this thread.

DISCLAIMER: Please note that the number of tickets sold and percentage of tickets sold are figures that are just estimations based on the information that I can find. I am not Gaga, her manager or anyone from her record label or the company in charge of the tour, therefore, I have limitations on how much truth there is to what I report. If you want to go to any of the shows, even if I've listed them as sold out, please do not take it as absolute truth and still do try to purchase tickets. Remember that not all tickets are on sale initially. Sometimes, if a date sells out, extra seats are added, albeit not in the best sections. I am 100% sure that Gaga is selling much better than what I'm reporting, but unfortunately, my limitations mean I cannot provide the full story. Ultimately, we have to wait until the official tour gross is revealed when the show is over to determine the real figures. Until then, don't give up hope yet and never stop enquiring about tickets regardless of what I report. We want this tour to sell out, after all!

artRave: The ARTPOP Ball Tour (May 4 2014 - ???)

Lady_Gaga_artRAVE_poster.jpg

NORTH AMERICA

MAY 04 - FORT LAUDERDALE - BB&T Center - GA SOLD OUT - 5,000+/20,763 (40%)

MAY 06 - ATLANTA - Phillips Arena - GA SOLD OUT - 6,000+/21,000+ (20%)

MAY 08 - PITTSBURGH - Consol Energy Center - GA SOLD OUT - 3,000+/14,536 (25%)

MAY 10 - UNCASVILLE - Mohegan Sun Arena - LIMITED AVAILABILITY - 11,958/12,000 (99%)

MAY 12 - PHILADELPHIA - Wells Fargo Center - GA SOLD OUT - 6,000+/21,000 (20%)

MAY 13 - NEW YORK CITY - Madison Square Garden - LIMITED AVAILABILITY - 19,000+/20,000 (90%)

MAY 15 - WASHINGTON D.C. - Verizon Center - LIMITED AVAILABILITY - 19,000+/20,000 (90%)

MAY 17 - DETROIT - Joe Louis Arena - TICKETS ON SALE JANUARY 9TH - 00,000/20,338 (0%)

MAY 18 - CLEVELAND - Quicken Loans Arena - TICKETS TBA - 00,000/20,000 (0%)

MAY 20 - SAINT PAUL - Xcel Energy Center - GA SOLD OUT - 2,000+/12,999 (10%)

MAY 22 - WINNIPEG - MTS Centre - SOLD OUT - 16,170/16,170 (100%)

MAY 25 - CALGARY - Scotiabank Saddledome - SOLD OUT - 20,000/20,000 (100%)

MAY 26 - EDMONTON - Rexall Place - SOLD OUT - 13,000+/13,000+ (100%)

MAY 28 - SEATTLE - KeyArena - TICKETS AVAILABLE - 14,000+/16,641 (75%)

MAY 30 - VANCOUVER - Rogers Arena - LIMITED AVAILABILITY - 14,000/15,000 (90%)

JUNE 02 - SAN DIEGO - Viejas Arena - LIMITED AVAILABILITY - 11,000+/12,200 (85%)

JUNE 03 - SAN JOSE - SAP Center at San Jose - LIMITED AVAILABILITY - 18,200/19,190 (90%)

JUNE 26 - MILWAUKEE - Marcus Amphitheater - GA SOLD OUT - 10,000+/25,000 (40%)*

JUNE 28 - ATLANTIC CITY - Boardwalk Hall - TICKETS TBA - 00,000/14,770 (0%)

JUNE 30 - BOSTON - TD Garden - GA SOLD OUT - 5,000+/20,000 (20%)

JULY 02 - MONTREAL - Bell Centre - LIMITED AVAILABILITY - 13,000+/15,000 (80%)

JULY 07 - BUFFALO - First Niagara Centre - TICKETS ON SALE JANUARY 13 - 00,000/18,500 (0%)

JULY 09 - TORONTO - Air Canada Centre - SOLD OUT - 19,800/19,800 (100%)

JULY 11 - CHICAGO - United Center - LIMITED AVAILABILITY - 22,700/23,500 (95%)

JULY 14 - SAN ANTONIO - AT&T Center - TICKETS TBA - 00,000 - 19,000 (0%)

JULY 16 - HOUSTON - Toyota Center - TICKETS TBA - 00,000/19,000 (0%)

JULY 17 - DALLAS - American Airlines Arena - GA SOLD OUT - 5,000+/20,000 (20%)

JULY 19 - LAS VEGAS - MGM Grand Garden Arena - LIMITED AVAILABILITY - 15,300/16,800 (85%)

JULY 21 - LOS ANGELES - Staples Center - SOLD OUT - 20,000/20,000 (100%)

* Part of the Summerfest 2014 Festival.

Do Ou think that she will cancel any of the dates that aren't selling well?

StrawberryBlond

Ticket info updated (roughly speaking). This is selling better than I anticipated. And it looks like it could indeed by a 360 degree stage, which will mean even more tickets than usual will be available, but naturally, it's hard to tell because we don't usually get 360 capacities made public. She may come back for a second leg at the end of the end of the tour to add second dates or go to places she hasn't been yet, but for the moment, it looks like she could have a nice clean, sold out US leg which would really be something after the trials this album's been through already.

drinkmytears

Ticket info updated (roughly speaking). This is selling better than I anticipated. And it looks like it could indeed by a 360 degree stage, which will mean even more tickets than usual will be available, but naturally, it's hard to tell because we don't usually get 360 capacities made public. She may come back for a second leg at the end of the end of the tour to add second dates or go to places she hasn't been yet, but for the moment, it looks like she could have a nice clean, sold out US leg which would really be something after the trials this album's been through already.

Its slaying TBTWB sales and we still have 4 months!