Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

Too bad That the festival doesn't count in the tour gross

Yeah, too bad... But it counts in her wallet tbh  :teehee:

Too bad That the festival doesn't count in the tour gross

Yeah, too bad... But it counts in her wallet tbh  :teehee:

Among the headliners for the festival are Psy, BigBang and 2NE1, all K-pop artists managed by YG, for the first day, and American pop singer Lady Gaga on the second day, they added.  Source: http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/yonhap-news-agency/140415/lady-gaga-psy-bigbang-perform-seoul-pop-festival

Seems like it does count after all. On 15 will perform all the korean acts. Gaga will perform on the 16 so she is the headliner, only one performing that day.

Edited by Liisbet

hookerofoz

but she can't sell out a stadium with 30 000 people there now.

I'm missing the 4553564546 shows there with the btw ball and ALL sold out.

If she didn't sell out stadium in Japan in 1 hour it doesn't mean it's not gonna sell out, The logic in this fan base.

PRISM was bigger than ARTPOP in China (incl. Hong Kong), the Philippines, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia (and Thailand) and about as big in South Korea.

Receipts?

PRISM certified gold in China, ARTPOP not certified.

Dark Horse, Roar and Unconditionally are Top 50 Spotify most streamed last week in Hong Kong (#2, #21, #49 respectively), Malaysia (#2, #25, #39), Singapore (#4, #24, #45), Taiwan (#5, #19, -) while Applause is not in the Top 50 in any of those countries.

PRISM left the Top 100 albums at the same time as ARTPOP in Japan (although ARTPOP is more successful in Japan..)

On KKBOX, East-Asia's largest streaming service, Katy has in:

Singapore: Roar #16 and #98, Dark Horse #18 and Unconditionally #27

Malaysia: Roar #25, DH #30 and Unconditionally #64

Taiwan: Roar #14, Unconditionally #48 and Dark Horse #60

Hong Kong: Roar #31, Dark Horse #41 and Unconditionally #57

On iTunes in the Philippines, Roar was #1 for weeks and weeks while Applause failed to do so.

On Last.fm Indonesia, Katy has three Top 150 entries while Gaga has one.

Roar outsold Applause in South Korea.

Enough receipts to show you that the PRISM era is bigger in East-Asia (besides Japan)? And yeah, it's been like this all the time. Gaga has the benefit of the BTW era being huge, but the ARTPOP era, just like in other countries, wasn't big in East-Asia and she decayed a lot. She sold 99k tickets with the BTWB in Japan, and now is selling 30k tickets and has yet to sell the stadium out. If the decline is just as big in other countries, she can only do one arena in most countries she went to with the BTWB, while Katy could probably pull of the same (or better?)

What kind of cheap manufactured essay? And also, switch fan bases and become a KitCat. Please.

If she didn't sell out stadium in Japan in 1 hour it doesn't mean it's not gonna sell out, The logic in this fan base.

What kind of cheap manufactured essay? And also, switch fan bases and become a KitCat. Please.

So when I provide receipts as to how PRISM is more successful than ARTPOP in East-Asia, which YOU asked for, I am doing something wrong and should become a Katy Perry fan somehow? Just doesn't make sense. I showed you receipts for tons of countries to show that Katy's era is more successful and that Gaga's decayed a lot in East-Asia too, and I provided receipts.

Rainbow Unicorn

So when I provide receipts as to how PRISM is more successful than ARTPOP in East-Asia, which YOU asked for, I am doing something wrong and should become a Katy Perry fan somehow? Just doesn't make sense. I showed you receipts for tons of countries to show that Katy's era is more successful and that Gaga's decayed a lot in East-Asia too, and I provided receipts.

Apparently, people doesn't want to admit that Katy is now more successful than Gaga now, in Asia too, even with receipts in front of them. Mess...  :giveup:

_______

Great for South Korea  :hor:

WarriorPrince

It's the third time i say this here even with actual receipts...

There is no way that anyone can know the Lisbon numbers that are in the OP.

It's really misleading the portuguese fans that don't have tickets yet. It's fake info.

This is the only source you can use for the Lisbon date. The MEO arena website does NOT give numbers like a member here once said without a source.

Edited by EnigmaPopstar

hookerofoz

Apparently, people doesn't want to admit that Katy is now more successful than Gaga now, in Asia too, even with receipts in front of them. Mess... :giveup:

_______

Great for South Korea :hor:

Except ARTPOP outsold Prism in Japan 3 times and sold the same amount as Prism with 0/no/nothing/nada promo in China meanwhile Katy spent a whole week in China doing interviews and performing on TV.

It's the third time i say this here even with actual receipts...

There is no way that anyone can know the Lisbon numbers that are in the OP.

It's really misleading the portuguese fans that don't have tickets yet. It's fake info.

This is the only source you can use for the Lisbon date. The MEO arena website does NOT give numbers like a member here once said without a source.

Same thing with Belgium and Australia.

Rainbow Unicorn

Except ARTPOP outsold Prism in Japan 3 times and sold the same amount as Prism with 0/no/nothing/nada promo in China meanwhile Katy spent a whole week in China doing interviews and performing on TV.

No, Katy sold more in China.

Arturo

Ok guys calm down, the thread is actually being derailed now. It's ok to compare artRAVE and PWT but let's not compare album sales in this thread..

Boston show has now a "not many left" message on ticketmaster SLAYYYYY Gurl  :legend:

:applause:

GagaMyBlood95

No, Katy sold more in China.

She just got certified because she went there, Gaga could have done the same...

But enough about album sales... We should be happy for Gaga since not so many artists can tour the world when the are in decline (talking about singles and albums)