💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

She said she wanted to perform in China now that she's no longer banned ( :rip:) so maybe she'll do 1 show there..

she was banned there :what:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

ViviLittleM

Katy is not big in Asia. ARTPOP sold almost 3 times more than Prism in Japan. Katy is not that popular in Asia, Gaga is.

but she can't sell out a stadium with 30 000 people there now.

I'm missing the 4553564546 shows there with the btw ball and ALL sold out.

MonsterOfSpain

I can't find anything about the new Bercy tbh

Its ability to seat up to 9,000 people makes it one of the largest venues in Paris.

Oh Paris I trusted in you

GagaMyBlood95

From what I know, PRISM was bigger in China and the Philippines :huh:

Didn't PRISM and ARTPOP openned the same in China?

Please let the ZĂƒÆ’Â©nith de Paris alone, I want to see her there lol

why? Maybe because the view will be fantastic? :)

Gaga can easily do another one or even TWO dates in Tokyo QYC Marine Field and SELL OUT. IDK what's keeping her. :huh:

She SHOULD do some dates in Shanghai, and of course Hong Kong. AND Taipei. AND Bangkok. AND SEOUL. AND Manila. AND Singapore. :messga:

GagaMyBlood95

Gaga can easily do another one or even TWO dates in Tokyo QYC Marine Field and SELL OUT. IDK what's keeping her. :huh:

She SHOULD do some dates in Shanghai, and of course Hong Kong. AND Taipei. AND Bangkok. AND SEOUL. AND Manila. AND Singapore. :messga:

It could be their plan, who knows...

Edited by GaGaMyBlood95

Rainbow Unicorn

but she can't sell out a stadium with 30 000 people there now.

I'm missing the 4553564546 shows there with the btw ball and ALL sold out.

Like Vivi said, the date in Tokyo isn't sold-out at all. Why would she add another or 2 dates ?  :blehga:

It could be their plan, who knows...

**** act II

I just hope, REALLY HOPE, that the April 18th surprise is about a new tour leg in Asia/Latin America, AND new dates in EU/NA/AU

Like Vivi said, the date in Tokyo isn't sold-out at all. Why would she add another or 2 dates ?  :blehga:

Maybe we're just not reported of the fact that it might have sold out. :teehee:

It's Tokyo, she can sell out Tokyo anytime.

any remaining tickets will sell out the moment she lands there anyway.

Rainbow Unicorn

I really agree that she needs a COMPLETE asian leg.  :dead: 

Seoul, Taipei, Manila, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Jakarta are waiting for her. Even if I know that the tour would be cancelled in Indonesia and Malaysia  :laughga: 

For Japan, she should have put a date in Yokohama, at Yokohama Arena (~15k). It's small but sure the demand should've been higher because people prefers arenas :yes: Then, add extra shows and do 3 shows there or more...

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

GagaMyBlood95

**** act II

I just hope, REALLY HOPE, that the April 18th surprise is about a new tour leg in Asia/Latin America, AND new dates in EU/NA/AU

Maybe we're just not reported of the fact that it might have sold out. :teehee:

It's Tokyo, she can sell out Tokyo anytime.

any remaining tickets will sell out the moment she lands there anyway.

I wasn't reffering to act II tbh because we don't know if that is coming or not.

But what we DO KNOW is that her space performance will come somewhere at the beginning of 2015 and that is confirmed multiple times... So they could just do this "small" tour in 2014, wait for the space performance which is going to be a huge thing I am sure, and the announce secong legs for Europe/America, a new leg for Asia etc... Because ticket demand after that will probably be much bigger than it is now (and even now it's doing just fine)!

Katy is not big in Asia. ARTPOP sold almost 3 times more than Prism in Japan. Katy is not that popular in Asia, Gaga is.

PRISM was bigger than ARTPOP in China (incl. Hong Kong), the Philippines, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia (and Thailand) and about as big in South Korea.

Receipts?

PRISM certified gold in China, ARTPOP not certified.

Dark Horse, Roar and Unconditionally are Top 50 Spotify most streamed last week in Hong Kong (#2, #21, #49 respectively), Malaysia (#2, #25, #39), Singapore (#4, #24, #45), Taiwan (#5, #19, -) while Applause is not in the Top 50 in any of those countries.

PRISM left the Top 100 albums at the same time as ARTPOP in Japan (although ARTPOP is more successful in Japan..)

On KKBOX, East-Asia's largest streaming service, Katy has in:

Singapore: Roar #16 and #98, Dark Horse #18 and Unconditionally #27

Malaysia: Roar #25, DH #30 and Unconditionally #64

Taiwan: Roar #14, Unconditionally #48 and Dark Horse #60

Hong Kong: Roar #31, Dark Horse #41 and Unconditionally #57

On iTunes in the Philippines, Roar was #1 for weeks and weeks while Applause failed to do so.

On Last.fm Indonesia, Katy has three Top 150 entries while Gaga has one.

Roar outsold Applause in South Korea.

Enough receipts to show you that the PRISM era is bigger in East-Asia (besides Japan)? And yeah, it's been like this all the time. Gaga has the benefit of the BTW era being huge, but the ARTPOP era, just like in other countries, wasn't big in East-Asia and she decayed a lot. She sold 99k tickets with the BTWB in Japan, and now is selling 30k tickets and has yet to sell the stadium out. If the decline is just as big in other countries, she can only do one arena in most countries she went to with the BTWB, while Katy could probably pull of the same (or better?)