• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• Arturo

• hoeslay

• migamiga

hoeslay

I got 3 seated tickets for 22nd :). Was gonna bet GA (took 4 hours to sell out lol) but we only had enough money to get 3 seated. I still have my GA ticket for the 21st :flutter:

migamiga

OMFGGGG I'm so ****ing stupid!!!! I forgot yesterday was the presale and didn't get my GA tickets!!!! They're only sold out for the reserved amount for the LM presale right? I'll try again Thurs

Arturo
GaGachris96

yeah just add extra tickets 4 months later, better late than never  :laughga: i'm just glad i have my ticket already

Edited by GaGachris96

hoeslay

OMFGGGG I'm so ****ing stupid!!!! I forgot yesterday was the presale and didn't get my GA tickets!!!! They're only sold out for the reserved amount for the LM presale right? I'll try again Thurs

Lame! Not to push it but it took a good 6 hours for GA to sell out too :o

himerosxo

Im excited to meet you guys!

Is there gonna be a gagadaily meetup?

Me too! There should be a meetup! Let's do it! :hug:

New member here :) For the first date I bought two GA tickets, one in December and another one a few days ago. On my receipt, how come the ticket bought in December says Section GAFloor1 and the ticket bought a few days ago says Section GAFloor3? 

Arturo

Oh i want one of the $35.00 seats for Night Two... I wonder if it's too late.

They're not on public sale until Monday. It's not too late.

migamiga

New member here :) For the first date I bought two GA tickets, one in December and another one a few days ago. On my receipt, how come the ticket bought in December says Section GAFloor1 and the ticket bought a few days ago says Section GAFloor3? 

Weird... mine just says GA. But I doubt it matters- for the BTWB I had row and seat assignments on my tickets but there were obviously no seats. It's just how they print the ticket

Weird... mine just says GA. But I doubt it matters- for the BTWB I had row and seat assignments on my tickets but there were obviously no seats. It's just how they print the ticket

Oh okay thank you! I'm just afraid that my friend and I won't be able to stand together due to the different numbers but hopefully that isn't that case :)