💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 21 & July 22 Los Angeles, CA

famous

Featured Posts

OminousWind

I loved it and i saw chica :3 she was speaking with anthony haha...

it was my first concert and i was screaming at the top of my lungs.. I almost freaked out when she was singing judas and TEOG because i haven't been keeping up with the tour after the 1st show. So in a sense it wasn't ruined for me cause i didn't know what to expect! 

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• Arturo

• hoeslay

• geopang

ChicaSkas

I loved it and i saw chica :3 she was speaking with anthony haha...

it was my first concert and i was screaming at the top of my lungs.. I almost freaked out when she was singing judas and TEOG because i haven't been keeping up with the tour after the 1st show. So in a sense it wasn't ruined for me cause i didn't know what to expect!

you should have said hi <3 I don't bite <3
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

MANiDONTCURE

2nd night I started out on the outer side near her piano again and was able to get under the middle catwalk after G.U.Y! I was able to see Venus and MANiCURE upfront!! I'll post photos in "my artrave experience" thread, expect that to come soon! Day 2 was awesome, but it doesn't top day 1.

hoeslay

Does anyone know if there were 'bootleg' tshirts being sold at the show before or after? the ones for $5.00, $10.00, $20.00, ect...?

I saw some rip off Lady F*cking Gaga shirts. The U in F*ck was replaced with a b&w ARTPOP album cover (without the babckground - just her and the koons ball). Don't know how much it cost.

ChicaSkas

I saw some rip off Lady F*cking Gaga shirts. The U in F*ck was replaced with a b&w ARTPOP album cover (without the babckground - just her and the koons ball). Don't know how much it cost.

I bought 2 of those :)

$10.00 each :sara:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

hoeslay

I bought 2 of those :)

$10.00 each :sara:

I would've....but I literally only had 1 dollar left in my wallet after buying official merch xD

OminousWind

you should have said hi <3 I don't bite <3

Haha you took a picture of us. I was the guy with pink hair tagging along with ant :3

MANiDONTCURE

Gonna start getting ready for tonight!! I'll be the giant bearded Latina Venus haha. See y'all there!

I think I saw you! Were you in the middle catwalk at the start of the show? I think we passed you when she did Donatella! My friend, who was wearing a black tank, shoes, and pants, and I who was wearing this like boring bronze/sand colored tee shirt with denim jeans. I put what we were wearing to see if you'd recognize us! We stayed in the front of the middle catwalk the whole night. Did you have the dope plaid button-up? and black heels? With curly hair?

Edited by Danity Kane

ChicaSkas

Haha you took a picture of us. I was the guy with pink hair tagging along with ant :3

i feel like a moron i didn't ask you your username! I flop! :dead:

HausOfAddams

I think I saw you! Were you in the middle catwalk at the start of the show? I think we passed you when she did Donatella! My friend, who was wearing a black tank, shoes, and pants, and I who was wearing this like boring bronze/sand colored tee shirt with denim jeans. I put what we were wearing to see if you'd recognize us! We stayed in the front of the middle catwalk the whole night. Did you have the dope plaid button-up? and black heels? With curly hair?

Haha yeah that was me!

MANiDONTCURE

Haha yeah that was me!

I saw you! Your outfit was flawless! The button up and the heels literally slayed me! You looked AH MAZING

OminousWind

i feel like a moron i didn't ask you your username! I flop! :dead:

Haha don't feel that way, I'm too shy either way to have said I had a gdd account :x.

Nice finding a person online actually two , I met anthony that day as well  :P

HausOfAddams

I saw you! Your outfit was flawless! The button up and the heels literally slayed me! You looked AH MAZING

Thanks :D I was dying being in drag for 8 hours but I'm glad people liked it!