đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 21 & July 22 Los Angeles, CA

famous

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Just wanted to share that I had the BEST time in the ARTPOP zone and meeting Gaga (and Asia) was a DREAM come true.  Gaga is truly one of a kind and I absolutely admire and adore her.  I will forever remember this amazing night.

how did you meet her?
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• Arturo

• hoeslay

• geopang

somechick

At the July 21st show, she performed Judas and acapella of The Edge of Glory. I don't know if that was on the setlist but it was amazing to hear Judas again.

Yes, those have been in the setlist for a little while now. :) (I'm glad).

Last night was awesome! Had a blast. Met some new monster friends - too bad I didn't meet any of you guys, but I think I saw Earthfan there. :)

Arturo

Yes, those have been in the setlist for a little while now. :) (I'm glad).

Last night was awesome! Had a blast. Met some new monster friends - too bad I didn't meet any of you guys, but I think I saw Earthfan there. :)

Where were you?

somechick

how did you meet her?

She had ARTPOP zone, so she had the meet and greet...was that what you meant?

Where were you?

GA right next to the platform where Starlight performs. :)

ChicaSkas

yes i forgot that was what ARTPOP zone meant

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

Does anyone know if there were 'bootleg' tshirts being sold at the show before or after? the ones for $5.00, $10.00, $20.00, ect...?

Does anyone know if there were 'bootleg' tshirts being sold at the show before or after? the ones for $5.00, $10.00, $20.00, ect...?

I didn't see any. I just saw the merch booths and those tables selling the tour booklets

Hollywoodlight

I have an extra FLOOR ticket for the 22nd, will sell for $110. Any takers?

Are you still selling???

geopang

This show was f--king amazing. I had such a good time on the floor. Being there in person is a whole nother experience on a whole new level. The show length was perfect! And the setlist was perfect when you're there. I loved it.

MANiDONTCURE

Going to be in GA again tonight! Got at the arena at 8:30, and in the pit at 8:45 PM last night and started off on the side near the piano. Got to the middle catwalk where she does venus after she did venus. Spent the rest of the night there and had the time of my life! All the monsters near me were funny and nice. 

Edited by Danity Kane

Bad Romance xxx

And for those who are complaining that she's shortening the show and that MJH and Fashion! have been removed, it doesn't matter cause when you're there its a ****ing amazing experience

Actually, it did matter to me. Since, MJH is my favorite song off the album. And, since she decided to cut that song, and shorten the show, I decided not to pay to go. I saw both shows at Staples last January, those were epic. She's getting lazy.

Hollywoodlight

Walked into the arena at 8 PM during Crayon Pop's set. I went to the middle run way but stayed to the side and danced my ass off. I then went to the ARTPOP Zone where I met Chloe Grace Moretz, Nicole Schwirzinger from the *** Cat Dolls, Paris Hilton among others. It was a blast  :excited2: