Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 19 & August 1 Las Vegas, NV

famous

Featured Posts

HausOfAntonio

So we can't queue for the show? At what time are you guys gonna get there (GA)?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hollywoodlight

So we can't queue for the show? At what time are you guys gonna get there (GA)?

Get there at around like 4 or so, well that's my plan because they let us in at around 6ish

HausOfAntonio

Get there at around like 4 or so, well that's my plan because they let us in at around 6ish

Ok that sounds reasonable :yes: are you gonna be at the first Vegas date?

Mythic Mist

Sistren, I just bought a GA ticket off ticketmaster and booked a hotel at the Luxor. Ya'll are welcome to come party it up with my friend and I. :hor: 

HausOfAntonio

Sistren, I just bought a GA ticket off ticketmaster and booked a hotel at the Luxor. Ya'll are welcome to come party it up with my friend and I. :hor:

When are you guys queueing/arriving? I really wanna meet up with someone cause I'll be alone! :giveup:

Mythic Mist

When are you guys queueing/arriving? I really wanna meet up with someone cause I'll be alone! :giveup:

Hey! I dont really know, didnt someone in this thread say that we cant queue in front of the venue? I was thinking of just drinking at our hotel until the show starts but I dunno. We're going to get to vegas around 3pm to check in to our hotel. But you're more than welcome to join us once we get there. :D 

HausOfAntonio

Hey! I dont really know, didnt someone in this thread say that we cant queue in front of the venue? I was thinking of just drinking at our hotel until the show starts but I dunno. We're going to get to vegas around 3pm to check in to our hotel. But you're more than welcome to join us once we get there. :D

They'll let us in at 6 so some monsters are saying that they're gonna get there at 4! I'll probably be there at that time cause I wanna get a good spot... But send me a PM if you wanna meet at the venue!

I'm flying in tomorrow and am going to hang with my friend who's a new mom. My partner isn't coming with me so I'm taking her to the concert for her first adult night out in a year and a half! We will probably be ready by 7...any cool bars to hang out in at MGM? I am staying at Excalibur, and the Tropicana is right there too. I just don't want to subject my friend, who is relatively new to Gaga, to Lady Starlight, who has a unique performance that not everyone appreciates. I might be in a zebra tanktop or a butterfly tanktop or I might have green hair...

I'm flying in tomorrow and am going to hang with my friend who's a new mom. My partner isn't coming with me so I'm taking her to the concert for her first adult night out in a year and a half! We will probably be ready by 7...any cool bars to hang out in at MGM? I am staying at Excalibur, and the Tropicana is right there too. I just don't want to subject my friend, who is relatively new to Gaga, to Lady Starlight, who has a unique performance that not everyone appreciates. I might be in a zebra tanktop or a butterfly tanktop or I might have green hair...

There are unique bars ALL OVER the strip, MGM, and the Flamingo. Tons and tons of bars.

AM right?

Hollywoodlight

There are unique bars ALL OVER the strip, MGM, and the Flamingo. Tons and tons of bars.

AM right?

PM hahaha I'm staying at the Tropicana across the street so excited!!!!

Daenerys

I'm in Vegas, monsters! Ready for artRAVE + already buzzing! Tomorrow is gonna be so much fun!!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

PM hahaha I'm staying at the Tropicana across the street so excited!!!!

PM me!!! Flamingo just renovated I think!!

Has anyone arrived and camped yet?

Most of the LA monsters have arrived and you're not allowed to camp out.

Archived