Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

artRAVE: July 17 Dallas, TX

famous

Featured Posts

That J

It's so cool folks are coming from overseas to the Dallas rave! I'm beyond excited. The BTWBall in Dallas was MAGIC! Ahhh so ready ;)

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

What up!!!!!! Lol. LMZ babies. Wooooooooo. Lets do this shizzzz

And peace and love cuz I've never worn heels before but sometimes a dude has to throw a little ARTPOP on it ;)

EdgeofTeeth

This is gonna be my first Gaga show and I've waited so many years to finally get to see her, I'm SO excited.

That J

^^ you will LOVE it!!! I go to a ton of concerts but I always say "seeing Lady Gaga is just different. It's pop church". It's fun, funny, touching, sad, sweet and a total blast. The emotions ya go thru alone is worth it and the things she says...the unity in the room...you feel invincible after like you can conquer the world. And together, we can! This is ARTPOP ;).

Less than 2 weeks guys. It's been SO fun counting down the days since last YEAR! Lol. I remember when we were all freaking out getting presale tickets ;). It's almost here and it's perfect timing as I've had a real bad health scare and this show is gonna take me to another world (VENUS!). Much needed getaway. Enjoy the rave guys. Ill be the short skinny white boy up front raving like a BOSS ;). Xo

And I've finally got my outfit complete. Leather pants, shoes with fish in them (don't ask), a studded ball cap, my cross chain and a black shirt that reads "**** Pop Music! Free Yourself! This is ARTPOP! SWINE!" ;)))))). Yaaaaassss lol

Edited by MonsterJames333

somechick

5 days till I leave for the US and I still have no idea what I'm wearing to these shows. It's gonna be really hot and I hate the heat. :dies:

That J

It's coming guys! Get ready!

Everyone who's going in this thread should put up their facebooks, instagrams, etc. So we can meet each other at the show!

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/bodie.hugg?fref=nf

Insta: http://instagram.com/bohugg

I just requested you!!! 11 days my loves! ;)))))