💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 14 San Antonio, TX

famous

Featured Posts

IT'S SO CLOSE! LITERALLY JUST A FEW WEEKS! :excited:

I'm gonna go shopping tomorrow, start looking for some clothes for me to wear at the show. You guys have any plans for the day yet?

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sleigh Mama

I am SO excited. I took off work the Friday after (mainly because my boyfriend is having his wisdom teeth removed and needs me to drive/care for him) but I will also need the day off to recover from the ARTRAVE. (Go Spurs ;)

I am SO excited. I took off work the Friday after (mainly because my boyfriend is having his wisdom teeth removed and needs me to drive/care for him) but I will also need the day off to recover from the ARTRAVE. (Go Spurs ;)

That's great! I'm debating if I should take off work the day of the concert. They said I could leave a few hours early, but I don't wanna miss something if anything happens real early before the show.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Pop Art

I'm planning on getting there as early as I possibly can! I already have the day off of work, but the only thing that may stop me is if I have an exam that day, which I'm not sure of yet. :( And I still need to get my outfit. :sweat:

I'm planning on getting there as early as I possibly can! I already have the day off of work, but the only thing that may stop me is if I have an exam that day, which I'm not sure of yet. :( And I still need to get my outfit. :sweat:

I wanna get there early too, but i don't know what i'd do when i get there.  :flop:  We all need to meet up there and hang out before the show. We can group up together on the floor too and enjoy the show together. It'd be so much fun!  :omgexcited:

mchavez0001

I have 2 little monster zone package ticket for sale for San Antonio, July 14 date! Please message me if you are interested! These are extremely rare since they're sold out!

kissinthesand

What hotel will she stay in during San Antonio artRAVE? I'm thinking that it might be the Grand Hyatt or the Marriott

• 2 weeks later...
Shu Rin

You guys its NEXT MONDAY!!! I'm freakin'!  :excited2: Totally gonna leave work early so i can get ready for the show.

michellemonster

This will be my first time getting to see her! My boyfriend got me LMZ tickets for my birthday and I am so so excited! Were from albuquerque, we've never been to San Antonio before :D

Pop Art

You guys its NEXT MONDAY!!! I'm freakin'!  :excited2: Totally gonna leave work early so i can get ready for the show.

And I have yet to get my outfit ready.

RunningCryingFatBlackLady.gif

Seriously though, I'm getting kind of worried about it. I don't know what to wear. :ohno:

This will be my first time getting to see her! My boyfriend got me LMZ tickets for my birthday and I am so so excited! Were from albuquerque, we've never been to San Antonio before :D

Enjoy it! I would recommend that you not film or photograph excessively so as to fully enjoy the experience. You'll enjoy it either way, but I promise it's a much better experience if you refrain from filming the entire night.

Shu Rin

And I have yet to get my outfit ready.

RunningCryingFatBlackLady.gif

Seriously though, I'm getting kind of worried about it. I don't know what to wear. :ohno:

Try looking up Rave attire and looks. That's how i got the idea for what i'm gonna do for the show.  :)  And to be honest, mine isn't gonna be that great. Its just gonna involve me wearing glow sticks.  :flop:  

schlindsay

Has anyone with LMZ gotten an email about what time we get in and stuff? Online it said we would receive a week before but I haven't gotten anything.

Shu Rin

Does anyone know if we are supposed to pay for parking? I never got around to buying one of those parking tickets they were selling a few months ago.  :flop:

Pop Art

Does anyone know if we are supposed to pay for parking? I never got around to buying one of those parking tickets they were selling a few months ago.  :flop:

Ya I didn't buy one either. I was just gonna go and pray I can park somewhere. I think they'll have parking.

AND LET'S PLEASE LIGHT THE LAST OF OUR ALEJANDRO CANDLES AND PRAY SHE KEEPS JUDAS AND THE EDGE OF GLORY AND  ADDS IN THE GOOD SIS MARRY THE NIGHT FOR OUR DATE. I need to see these three songs live. :cry:

Ya I didn't buy one either. I was just gonna go and pray I can park somewhere. I think they'll have parking.

AND LET'S PLEASE LIGHT THE LAST OF OUR ALEJANDRO CANDLES AND PRAY SHE KEEPS JUDAS AND THE EDGE OF GLORY AND  ADDS IN THE GOOD SIS MARRY THE NIGHT FOR OUR DATE. I need to see these three songs live. :cry:

OMG i remember those!  :cryga:  I'm kinda hoping we get MJH and Fashion! back, but i'm open to any surprise performances. How's the outfit coming along?

Archived