💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 11 Chicago, IL

famous

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

That was so good, even in seats. There was almost NO ONE sitting, ever. People around me crying and kissing and just living in the experience.

The beginning --- all of ARTPOP was so high energy

Venus made my life... the V's! So iconic

Donatella when she told us to put our paws up for old times sake, the roar was SO loud it hurt my ears. 

Partynauseous is SO amazing live! I wasnt feeling it b4 from just the clips but jesus... Need the studio ver :giveup:

Her smooth transition into Sexxx Dreams :hor:

Just an unforgettable night. I honestly didnt care or immediately notice that MJH was missing, and most of the cut short songs didnt distract from the tour either. People went HARD for Judas even with it just being the verse>chorus.

I was a little irked about her picking that one guy to go backstage, but it didnt really affect me anyway, so w.e

The guy picked to go on stage for BTW was so adorable, the whole crowd was cheering him on!

So freaking tired.

Going to bed guys <3 Love ya

Queen Gaga FOR LIFEEE.

Edited by ASipOfVENUS
私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Logan

That was so amazing guys. I went through so much drama in Chicago and then tortured myself lining up at 10 the night before laying in the grass, but in the end it was all worth it. Thanks to Alanna, Allison, and Caleb for keeping us company and being friends with us on the journey! It was nice meeting you iwontbetonight, I feel bad about not catching your name. You were really sweet!

EGOT2027

That was so amazing guys. I went through so much drama in Chicago and then tortured myself lining up at 10 the night before laying in the grass, but in the end it was all worth it. Thanks to Alanna, Allison, and Caleb for keeping us company and being friends with us on the journey! It was nice meeting you iwontbetonight, I feel bad about not catching your name. You were really sweet!

No worries! It's Andrew. You were so kind and welcoming! Such a sweetheart! I hop everyone had the time of their lives; I know I did!

• Like 1

Logan

No worries! It's Andrew. You were so kind and welcoming! Such a sweetheart! I hop everyone had the time of their lives; I know I did!

Thank you! Same to you! I'll post about everything tomorrow, gotta drive home now.

Alannah

So worth it!! Everyone was so, so sweet and wonderful to be around. Thanks for making my first Gaga concert memorable. :hug:

• Like 1

Stefani328

My love for Gaga has grown even more after the artRave tonight. It was all so GOOOOOOOOOOD. It's 1 a.m. my feet hurt so bad and so does my voice but I'm so pumped. 

Queen Gaga  :legend:  :legend:

vespertine

Today was incredible. I loved getting to talk to people from here and also talking to other people. It feels like a giant blur! The show was amazing! I can't even compare it to the BTWB because it was so different. It was just like a giant party. Every moment was insane. Although what are the ****ing odds that the one gift Gaga picks up is the one from the Diana crew. Good lord. Anyways, today was so much fun! I can't wait until next time guys! Btw Logan, you and your bf are adorable together.

Ya if I were Gaga I would've been like "You guys meet me all the time" and would've picked up a different thing.

YOU LOOKED SO GOOD YAAAAAAS

Great show! Gonna post my backstage experience later today or tomorrow. Chicago was apparently the first city to let us out on the catwalks and into Gaga's room/boudoir (where Fozzi barked at us and then ran to Tara) LOL

Edited by isak

Allison M

Why? What happened?:( did you go?

Just that it's over. :( we wait so long for this night and then it's over in heartbeat.

EGOT2027

Thank you! Same to you! I'll post about everything tomorrow, gotta drive home now.

I hope you made it home safe! How far did you have to drive last night?