šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 11 Chicago, IL

famous

Featured Posts

JOROMonster

Yeah :) I got my GA ticket I few weeks ago :party:

YAY! This time we can hang out! This is the only show i dont have LMZ to, just regular GA

Ā 

IT BETTER BE LEGIT, MISTER.Ā  :grr:

Ā 

Of course it's legitĀ  :roll: I bought it from Ticketmaster and shipped it to you along with the original TM envelope.Ā 

Alannah

Of course it's legitĀ  :roll: I bought it from Ticketmaster and shipped it to you along with the original TM envelope.Ā 

Ā 

I was just kidding! I know that no one would do that here. :hug: (Well, I would like to think anyone wouldn't... :ohno:)

I was just kidding! I know that no one would do that here. :hug: (Well, I would like to think anyone wouldn't... :ohno:)

Ā 

:hug:Ā Have fun at the show. I really wish I could go :giveup:

Edited by Travis Monster

LadyJamie

It's not an assumption. Ive met Diana plenty of times, and she is very rude and inconsiderate. She was also at the St. Paul artRAVE, and cut me in line.

Ā 

That's fine. You've met her though and are very much allowed to form an opinion. However for people who haven't, it's odd to pre-determine if you're going to hate them.

Ā 

I ain't bout to start no drama because all I do is sit in my spot in line and wait. Y'all can hash it out xD

Alannah

:hug:Ā Have fun at the show. I really wish I could go :giveup:

Ā 

Thanks! :D I got my ticket today. I wish you didn't have to miss it! :noparty:

Thanks! :D I got my ticket today. I wish you didn't have to miss it! :noparty:

That's great! :hug: I'm glad someone else is able to have a good time. But, it's ok, I saw get in St Paul weeks ago and then this Thursday in Milesukee :excited2: