💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 11 Chicago, IL

famous

Featured Posts

I don't get it.....for LMZ holders, why bother going out there Friday morning? We are all guaranteed to get in early....how many ticket holders are there that will make it hard to get a good spot?

Alannah

Does anyone know if the line is forming outside the UC or on a side street like for the BTWB (rip)?

ItsTommyBitch
I hope I don't get judged if I'm not dressed up like gaga, lmao.
Im going to Just wear shorts and a red/white Venus shirt. Its fanart of Lady Gaga in a seashell bikini riding Rocket #9.
私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

hausofjosh13

Does anyone know where Gaga usually stays/goes when she's in Chicago or when she'll get here? I want to try to see if I can like find her at a bar/store/restaurant/etc. but I'm not sure where she even goes or how to even find her!

I don't get it.....for LMZ holders, why bother going out there Friday morning? We are all guaranteed to get in early....how many ticket holders are there that will make it hard to get a good spot?

i mean it's over 200 people with people... I'm still going friday morning! I just want a certain spot and need to get there before someone else does!

Does anyone know if the line is forming outside the UC or on a side street like for the BTWB (rip)?

all I know is LMZ is at gate 6 but idk where gate 6 is?

FatalDeathKiss

Does anyone know where Gaga usually stays/goes when she's in Chicago or when she'll get here? I want to try to see if I can like find her at a bar/store/restaurant/etc. but I'm not sure where she even goes or how to even find her!

I'm wondering the same thing. There's a lot going on in Chicago this weekend including the taste so she may spend the weekend in Chicago for her boyfriend seeing as how she doesn't have another show until Monday. My advice would be to check out the Chicago stalkers on twitter and go from there.

I hope I don't get judged if I'm not dressed up like gaga, lmao.

I'm just wearing my applause shirt with red cargo shorts :P

Alannah

Does anyone know the condition of the line right now? I think I'm going to head out around 6 pm or so.

I just bought a loaf of bread, peanut butter, carrots, and PopTarts to share! :) 

EGOT2027

Does anyone know the condition of the line right now? I think I'm going to head out around 6 pm or so.

I just bought a loaf of bread, peanut butter, carrots, and PopTarts to share! :)

I wish I could go out that early! What kind of spot do you think I'll get if I show up between 5 and 6 AM?

Also, does anyone know if R. Kelly is currently in Chicago? I'm hoping he'll show up for DWUW tomorrow night!

Edited by iWontBeTonight

Alannah

I wish I could go out that early! What kind of spot do you think I'll get if I show up between 5 and 6 AM?

Also, does anyone know if R. Kelly is currently in Chicago? I'm hoping he'll show up for DWUW tomorrow night!

Probably very decent from what I've gathered! I'm guessing anywhere within a couple of rows back from any stage area. I might go a little later depending on the condition of the line, maybe take an hour nap or something.

EGOT2027

Probably very decent from what I've gathered! I'm guessing anywhere within a couple of rows back from any stage area. I might go a little later depending on the condition of the line, maybe take an hour nap or something.

I just want to be close enough to the main stage to throw my gift. That's all I care about in terms of where I stand.

Edited by iWontBeTonight

Alannah

I'll be there within the next couple of hours. I'm waiting for a fully charged phone, I'll keep everyone updated. :hug:

EGOT2027

My friend is not going to get there until 2 PM so I'll be "alone" for most of the day :cry:

Edited by iWontBeTonight