Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 11 Chicago, IL

famous

Featured Posts

Bitter Rival

Just got a ticket from a friend - so excited to go!!!!

Also looking for friends to go with ahh message me / reply to this 

I have no idea how the tour works and can't seem to find any info online? like are they giving out numbered bracelets at all / what time should i show up to be relatively close / etc?

thefamebitch

My two friends want to go soooo badly, anyone have any tickets they don't want anymore that are being sold? They don't care where they are sitting, even if it's nosebleeds they just want to go to the show, they'd prefer cheaper tickets but will spend much more if there isn't any balcony seats for sale!

Hey Guys, Long story short, I went to the Milwaukee Concert and can no longer go to the Chicago one.

I have ONE LMZ ticket for sale at FACE value, let me know (PM) if you are interested. I talked to Ticketmaster and I can TRANSFER the ticket to your ticketmaster account, so my info would never appear on the ticket, but the buyers.

245 for Early Entry and Goodie bag, which has been revealed as a hard cover tour book, Bubble gun, lanyard and a tote bag.

If more than one person wants them, ill answer PM's in order of received.

OMG  Can you please PM me??? I'm trying to go for my bday and this would be a perfect gift! I would be happy to work out details. 

JOROMonster

OMG  Can you please PM me??? I'm trying to go for my bday and this would be a perfect gift! I would be happy to work out details. 

I already bought it.  :whitney:  :whitney:

You're not going anymore? Why not? :/

I am! Just with LMZ now! Not GA. I bought 2 LMZ the other day! My sister is finally coming! :D

Edited by JOROMonster

TITMOUSE

I already bought it. :whitney::whitney:

I am! Just with LMZ now! Not GA. I bought 2 LMZ the other day! My sister is finally coming! :D

Do you or does anyone know where I can get an LMZ ticket??? Anyone able to help, I would be soo grateful!!

Allison M

I already bought it. :whitney::whitney:

How are you getting LMZ? You need an ID to use them.

JOROMonster

How are you getting LMZ? You need an ID to use them.

yeah the two people who sold them to me are going to send me a pic of their ID. I'm going to say they bought them for us, just like if a parent bought someones ticket, they dont have to be there but they need a pic of the person who bought it.