• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyJamie

What ticket did you get? How long are you camping this time? :P

LMAO.  

Lmz! I'm not! no key = no campy for Jamie haha

LadyJamie

Well not a lot of stuff happens inbetween buying tickets and like......the show lmao

juicyjuicy

Oh oops  :sweat:

I'm 17. (my birthday isn't until September) I was just looking for a place to crash in case my parents actually let me go. Something tells me they won't let me sleep in a car.

You can also try using www.airbnb.com and "couch-surf". Basically staying at a random person's room/place for the night. It sounds scarier than it actually is. It can be fun sometimes if you're there for a few days and your AirBnB host is actually really nice and amazing!

I used this when I was in Montreal for a few days for Osheaga.

DancelnTheDark

I believe somebody in the Buffalo, NY artRAVE thread is selling their GA Toronto tickets, because they live in Buffalo (which is obviously easier for them)

Can you tell me who that person is? Thanks!

DancelnTheDark

Lauren Conrad is their username..... I made a mistake.... IDK if they're GA or not, but they probably are.

The real Lauren Conrad?!?! OMG

haha thanks :p

So it's official.  I'm going to both Toronto and Buffalo!  Day before and day after my Birthday!  I'm gonna make signs both nights and hopefully Gaga notices.  I really wish I could buy LMZ.  Hopefully they're still available in a few weeks or something and I can sell my GA tickets.  If not, oh well, it's summer and I can camp.  Gonna probably do the HI hostel thing.  Maybe we can get a group together and book out one room and it can be a Gaga party hostel, lol.

Sachasuperstar

So it's official.  I'm going to both Toronto and Buffalo!  Day before and day after my Birthday!  I'm gonna make signs both nights and hopefully Gaga notices.  I really wish I could buy LMZ.  Hopefully they're still available in a few weeks or something and I can sell my GA tickets.  If not, oh well, it's summer and I can camp.  Gonna probably do the HI hostel thing.  Maybe we can get a group together and book out one room and it can be a Gaga party hostel, lol.

For sure it could be fun !

• 2 weeks later...
Sachasuperstar

I Need One General Admission Ticket for the Toronto show if someone have one to sell....

Archived