💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 02 Montreal, QC

famous

Featured Posts

BurqaSwg

Seats. LIke I've said before, I don't do GA anymore, unless of course the event is GA only. Too much of a hassle for me.

Omg i have seats too!  :cool: (what section?)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Musiqueplus is doing a Gaga special show the same night + local newspaper are talking about her because of the Festival d'été performance !

The hype is coming ! Promo everywhere ! :legend:

LaLuna

Omg i have seats too!  :cool: (what section?)

212  :cool:

I was in the same section at my first Monster Ball and I had a pretty good view :party:

Musiqueplus is doing a Gaga special show the same night + local newspaper are talking about her because of the Festival d'été performance !

Quebec stans for Gaga tbh :legend:

Last time, MusiquePlus had an interview with Starlight I think!

LaLuna

Last time, MusiquePlus had an interview with Starlight I think!

Really? That's weird... Nobody outside this fanbase knows who Starlight is :hehe:

Staryu

This is all so exciting! :omgexcited:

Lady Starlight will be at the "Maurice Club" after the Quebec Summer Festival ! Maybe Gaga will be there too ?

BTW. Gaga is SLAYING the front page + 4 pages spread in the notorious "Le Soleil" newspapers.

The photos they used are stunning I'm so proud. Le Soleil is the only quality newspaper left here tbh. 

:legend: :legend: 

PROMO EVERYWHERE ! My local radio are broadcasting an advertisement for Gaga shows at the Festival d'été too ! 

lesoleil.jpg?ts=1404014861

LaLuna

Lady Starlight will be at the "Maurice Club" after the Quebec Summer Festival ! Maybe Gaga will be there too ?

BTW. Gaga is SLAYING the front page + 4 pages spread in the notorious "Le Soleil" newspapers.

The photos they used are stunning I'm so proud. Le Soleil is the only quality newspaper left here tbh. 

PROMO EVERYWHERE ! My local radio are broadcasting an advertisement for Gaga shows at the Festival d'été too ! 

And to think that some people say she's over and irrelevant :smh: Watch the Quebec City show have one of the biggest crowds in the history of the Festival d'été tbh :legend:

P.S.: I went to Maurice's once, and it sucked, the place was full of middle-aged people :sweat:

I hope it won't rain for the Festival d'été. That's the only thing that could decrease the attendance. The festival organization also said they were expecting the biggest crowd for Gaga. And also Gaga is the first big headlining artist performing on the festival so the hype will be huge since the festival will start. I want her to impress my city to death ! I'm stressed for her this is so big she need to slay like no one else. I know she can.

Montreal show is not stressful since it's not really reported on the media, but the Festival d'été is something else. EVERYONE will be there and it's gonna be on the front page of all the newspaper the next day ! 

By the way I plan on arriving at Montreal and lining up for the GA around 3-4 o'clock. I know it's late but I cannot go earlier... What do you think about that ?

Ladey Gagz

Really? That's weird... Nobody outside this fanbase knows who Starlight is

tbh :lmao:

Gonna tell my friends to watch MusiquePlus tho :teehee:

Anyway... LESS THAN 3 DAYS LEFT GUYS

Oh. I think I'll stick with her "Hauts"

People don't need to know her "bas" :teehee:

LaLuna

Oh. I think I'll stick with her "Hauts"

People don't need to know her "bas" :teehee:

Yeah... I didn't read the article but I wouldn't be surprised if the journalist shaded her tbh :manicure:

Yeah... I didn't read the article but I wouldn't be surprised if the journalist shaded her tbh :manicure:

No I read the article and I was surprised at how much the journalist knew. Like, all the little things we discuss on this forum it was quite impressive. She truly did a lot of research. She explain honestly what happenned this era and how ARTPOP wasn't well recieved by the critics etc. The photos they used were gorgeous.

LaLuna

No I read the article and I was surprised at how much the journalist knew. Like, all the little things we discuss on this forum it was quite impressive. She truly did a lot of research. She explain honestly what happenned this era and how ARTPOP wasn't well recieved by the critics etc. The photos they used were gorgeous.

Awesome :party:

2 days left, guys!!!!! :excited2:

Ladey Gagz

oh yay :party:

2 DAYS OMG im dying

Archived