Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 02 Montreal, QC

famous

Featured Posts

BurqaSwg

OMG BEST CONCERT EVER! it was my FIRST Gaga concert and it was crazy ( in a good way) The girl who sang BTW with Gaga tho *bow down*

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

Its was EPIC she start singning acapella and the one guitarist start to play a beat and then keyboard etc... but all subtle not too intense ... The voice was up in front !!!!

Remember when she said "I'm sorry about your uncle. But don't worry, he's dancing in the flames now" :giveup:

Sachasuperstar

Remember when she said "I'm sorry about your uncle. But don't worry, he's dancing in the flames now" :giveup:

Yes and I was like eee not sure about this part lol

Staryu

It was my first Gaga concert and it was AMAZING!

Even though me and my sister arrived at 6h30pm, we still had such a great spot in GA!!

Crayon Pop was very good. They were so cute!

Starlight was nice during the first 30 minutes (after that I was like :spin: ). Even if it was too long, I still thought she was cool.

Gaga was f***ing flawless, vocally and visually. :worship2: I think she stared at me while I was dancing my ass off and singing. :udidnt: It made me so goddamn happy

Also, I cried twice. :laughga: (TEOG and Gypsy... especially Gypsy :cry: )

What a night that was!!!

OMFG BEST CONCERT EVER !

I've been to all of her concert and this one is BY ****ING FAR the most fun ! Never had so much fun dancing and sweating like that with all of the fans ! EVERYONE was standing the whole time the crowd was INSANE ! I danced so much I thought I was going to faint ! The bodyguard even told me to slow it down because he was scared I would hit my head on the catwalk ! :rofl:

My favorite :

Aura

Applause

Swine

Omg I never had so much fun. My friend was with me, it was her first Gaga concert and she was amazed ! She said it was the best show she had ever seen !

MONTREAL IS STANNING HARD !

I've never seen a crowd so energetic and happy ! There was literally no one sitting during the whole concert. The GA was jumping so hard the whole time ! It was nice to see the die hard fans. There was few people that sang Partynauseous and we all looked at each other and laughed because we knew we were the real fan there ! It was a great moment with great people !

Did she sing Cake and Fashion! ? :)

No and TBH it didn't do anything for me. It was just perfect that way ! Plus, the new outro for Donatella is INCREDIBLE ! Everyone went insane at this moment !

monketsharona

No, but she sang TEOG. :giveup:

When did she sing TEoG ? :)

Staryu

When did she sing TEoG ? :)

It was right after Venus I think. She sang it to a girl whos uncle died in the morning (she was holding a sign). :( Maybe she'll play it at other shows, who knows

monketsharona

It was right after Venus I think. She sang it to a girl whos uncle died in the morning (she was holding a sign). :( Maybe she'll play it at other shows, who knows

Let's hope she'll sing it again ! I love this song ! :)

Archived